Recent content by Pauly0665

1. Need More Info Still can't even launch the game

I'm having the same problem. Worked just fine last night. I did notice that under Properties in the Betas section of Steam, 1.8.0 is missing, which is the version I was playing. Lists 1.7.2, then 1.8.1. Wtf TaleWorlds ....
  2. In Progress Repeated crashes to desktop, and bluescreens.

Well, 1.5.5 crashed 4 times. Ran game as admin, turned all my shadow quality/detail down and it still crashed my system and rebooted back to desktop.

Seems 1.5.2 is the only version I can play, for whatever reasons. Any version above that crashes my computer every single time. I hope Taleworlds can figure this out for myself and others having similar issues.

Until then, I won't be playing the game
  3. In Progress Repeated crashes to desktop, and bluescreens.

No problem broheim. I'm glad that I could help!

It bypasses any sort of antivirus/antispyware software or anything else you might have running in the background and also dedicates memory to the program that you are running.

I have a powerful rig, but I have been running it off low graphical settings/windowed borderless because memory seem to crash me to blue screen regularly. I'll share workarounds that I have on this forum until TaleWorlds figures out a solution. Let me know the crashes you experience.
    Your help is muchly appreciated! 1.5.2 played flawlessly for about 3 hours on and off last night. Upgraded to 1.5.5 this morning but haven't played yet. Wish me luck!
  4. In Progress Repeated crashes to desktop, and bluescreens.

I've been able to stabilize my game by reducing graphical settings, and eliminating/reducing to lowest possible level all shadow settings.

Also try to launch as administrator directly from the .exe file.

Hopefully this helps you.
    I completely missed your post until after I posted my message. Thanks for the advice! 45 minutes of gameplay and no crashes.

How does launching as admin help?

Thanks again!
  5. In Progress Repeated crashes to desktop, and bluescreens.

I am having the exact same issue. Updated to 1.5.7 from 1.5.2 and it crashes and reboots my system every single time, sometimes 10 minutes in, sometimes when I am not even finished creating my character. System will reboot itself even when not playing the game until I do a manual restart. It's been 2 weeks and after several un-installs/re-installs of Bannerlord and Steam, I am about ready to give up since nothing I have tried seems to fix the issue. It's not a hardware issue since my computer runs just fine as long as I don't launch Bannerlord.

I did not change any settings in the game from what I was using with 1.5.2 and did not load any mods. Launched via Steam, Vortex and desktop all with the same result.
  6. Resolved Crash on start of new campaign

Hi, can you try removing all of your mods following this article, verifying your game files and recreating this issue on an unmodded new campaign? If the game still crashes, please send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the generated ID here.

I tried that. Both 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 work fine with no mods, so the issue I had is with one of the mods, or the order they load in. I've gone back to 1.5.0 for now
  7. Resolved Crash on start of new campaign

Hi all I updated to version 1.5.2 earlier tonight, but before I did, I uninstalled all of my mods and re-installed the updated ones for 1.5.2 via Vortex. When I start a new campaign and click on what culture I want, the game crashes. A pop-up comes up "This application faced a problem, etc" My...
Back
Top Bottom