Recent content by PatoPotato

1. PatoPotato

South American Servers

Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.

We know that we have a lot of community members from South America and I believe we do intend to offer official servers there at some point in the future. However, it won't be during the beta, and possibly not for the start of EA.

"As soon as possible"
  2. PatoPotato

South American Servers

Once again, this is an English board. Type in English or you'll be warned.
    Why do you only delete offensive posts that contain opinions dissenting with Taleworld's decision not to host south american servers but keep the offensive ones that are supportive of the company?
  3. PatoPotato

South American Servers

Jajajaja comparaba politicos corruptos con desarrolladores de juegos indie, dale segui siendo un enfermito
    SNIPPED
  4. PatoPotato

South American Servers

ya resolvieron el post, ya están trabajando en eso
    Con razón los políticos los tienen hechos una república bananera.
  5. PatoPotato

South American Servers

con un chasquido
    8 años de desarrollo.
  6. PatoPotato

South American Servers

Ya respondieron el post
    Genial, voy a jugar con la respuesta.
  7. PatoPotato

Regimiento Sudamericano. BK *Reclutando*

Brunswick Avantgarde Batallion El Brunswick Avantgarde Batallion es un regimiento hispano parlante (Sudamericano) de Mount & Blade: Warband y varios de sus mods. El objetivo del regimiento es de puro entretenimiento y buena actitud en todo momento, ya sea durante un entrenatmiento, una Line...
  8. PatoPotato

Morgh Editor in PW

So everything needs to be hand made? Ok :smile:
  9. PatoPotato

How to host an Assasin Hunt server

Never mind, I figured out myself :smile:

Just have to put both teams in "The Assassins" and set the gamemode to assasin hunt, you don't need to set bots, townsmen just will appear :grin:

Also allow melee and ranged Friendly fire
  10. PatoPotato

How to host an Assasin Hunt server

Hey guys, What's up? This mod is amazing! And I want to host a server, but I have a problem. I don't know how to configure it, and civilians don't spawn :/ Can anyone tell me how is the server configuration for this mod??
  11. PatoPotato

Morgh Editor in PW

Hey, Is it possible to use morgh editor to edit PW? I've tried but the editor closes. If anyone could explain why it doesnt work with PW and (if possible) how can I get it working thanks
  12. PatoPotato

MP Native Persistent Age

I just added you.
    I think if the mod is dead you should have the Links working and let anyone host a server, so it's gonna be played for people who are intrested on in or maybe on communty events
  13. PatoPotato

MP Native Persistent Age

About certificated hosts, Wolfpack Gaming Community is going to host its owns servers for the hole south american community, that includes people from Uruguay, Chile, Argentina and Brasil.
    And People asked for a PW server hosted in SA (SouthAmerica), Could we host a Persistent Age server?
    What do I need to be certificated?
  14. PatoPotato

¿Es posible hacer un campo de batalla totalmente plano?

Eso es porque "Generate Terrian" sirve para hacer mapas "Geograficos" Arboles, montañas, etc, etc.. Los cuales luego pueden ser editados para ser jugados Multijugador, Añiadidos a un mod singleplayer, o jugados Multijugador en un mod.. Mauromagno publico dos tutoriales en español que enseñan a usar estas herramientas, se que el tema es viejo pero respondo igual por si alguien mas tiene esta duda
  15. PatoPotato

MP Native [NW] Medieval War

Awesome Mod, I just don't understand why there is people complaing about it, It's just what me and my friends were looking for!

Saludos desde Uruguay!
Back
Top Bottom