Recent content by passivechicken

1. passivechicken

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Galactic Mercenary: The Chaos Of War! Who wants to be the lucky rigger?

Nice work! You've got tons and tons of equipment and new areas (considering the ground textures are different on several patches of area) which is always the heart and soul of a mod. Fantastic
  2. passivechicken

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I have a question - how do you change companions' back stories? I've poured through all the conversation options and all it says for them is "companion backstory," but it doesn't say what their backstory is, nor does it allow me to edit it. 

I can effectivly edit all other conversation options, but for some reason companion backstories are no-where to be found.

Any help on how to find the backstories would be much appreciated.
  3. passivechicken

AoB: Media

In the first post on the thread, you talk about one of the generals dying. Were you just dramatizing there, or can generals actually die?
  4. passivechicken

SP Sci-Fi STARCRAFT MOD I need members and idea's!

Starcraft without the Zerg? It's not Starcraft then.

There's not some huge variety of Starcraft races- Zerg, Humans, and Protoss.  As said before, it you cut them out, it's NOT Starcraft. Nevertheless, I understand what you mean. Mount&Blade is too basic a game for Zerg {which are very complex to begin with} to be implemented.
  5. passivechicken

SP Fantasy Inheritance Cycle

This mod is so tasty I could just gobble it all up... GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!

....But I won't.
  6. passivechicken

what fation?

grievous5226 said:
    jamesnoob said:
    What faction that specializes i field battle
    or has greater offense and defense?

Swadia is the best faction.

Really? I hate the Swadians. Bloody cowards, they are.
  7. passivechicken

SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

Bushido said:
    |BalamiR| said:
    dfdc9k.gif
    I'd tap that

Well, I don't understand that phrase, but she is quite lovely. I wouldn't 'tap that', but it could be fun to treat her to a nice evening out on the town. Dress up fancy, get a tasty drink. Oh no, I'm a woman...
  8. passivechicken

Sorry all, I got my info from a post saying it wouldn't be released in English, and I got spooked. Now I can't find it, and I'm a little upset at myself for being an idiot {considering now I have doubts there ever even was a post that said that}

Secondly-- This mod has been stealing stuff? Crap.

Thirdly-- I don't think TLD is stupid, I was just being the sacrastic little brat I always find myself playing the role as. I've seen the screenshots and it is simply amazing. I thought it wasn't even about the war of the ring, though, considering I didn't see the Gondor and Rohan factions on the main page.
  9. passivechicken

Oh noes!! This mod isn't going to be in English? Aw....  :cry:

For a while there I was so happy- I can't mod in another language! There goes my dreams.

Thanks, Ak Ela White Tree Mod! Now I have to wait for the stupid last days mod to come out.
  10. passivechicken

[OSP][Item] [Prop]Sibylla Pack Unfinished + Byzantine houses test

You know, I've never been a big 'Inheritance' fan, but I can honestly say I'm looking forward to this mod. Keep up the great work!
  11. passivechicken

Two things that would make this mod the best ever- permanent death for everybody (not just the hero; vassals too) and some new face textures. No offense, I love the game, but Mount&Blade has the ugliest character creation system around. If there could be some new, better looking ones as well as the first reason above, then I would PAY for this mod.

Note: BalamiR|, remember to pm me when you need your dialogue done!
  12. passivechicken

Forum Wars

WhooH! This'll be a fun one. I'l have to keep my eye on it  :wink:
  13. passivechicken

Force objects (or: quads) to always be pointed towards the camera

Interresting idea. I don't think you will be able to do it, however, because it's not in the original M&B game {unless you're a fantasmic scripting editor, of course}. If you could be able to do it, I'd play it. I hate it when there are triangle trees...
  14. passivechicken

PYTHON SCRIPT/SCHEME EXCHANGE

GAAaAAH! I still don't understand what Python does..
  15. passivechicken

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Did you change the name of this mod or is it just a new mod and I really just don't pay enough attention?
Back
Top Bottom