Recent content by ParzivaI

1. ParzivaI

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

I just realised that the last time I played Bannerlord with my friends was 1 year , 6 months and 20 days ago, since they release the worst untested 1.7.2 update that killed the remaining captain/skirmish player base.

You can never tell me that this update was properly tested since, I could no longer get game while in a party of friends, games would crash because someone left the match and some of the faction(captain) got more unbalanced than the others.

They should have reverted the ranking system asap since it didn't work on a very small player base.

Now, after all this time you can't find any match when searching, the only active servers is the team deadmatch, siege died out, rest of the multiplayer population is on singleplayer or in full invasion, persistent empires mp modes.
    Wish TW would have given priority to this issues instead of releasing their 2139821th singleplayer hotfix
  2. ParzivaI

6 easy and urgent fixes, that will bring more players to MP

The number 1 thing they should do
    "remove the ranking system"
    there it's fixed... and people can join up with their friends again and play a game of captain or skirmish...
  3. ParzivaI

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

TW doesn't care if 90% of the communit wants a feature implemented and several gone.
  4. ParzivaI

When ranked multiplayer will be ok?

Idk why they implemented it int the first place... imagine placing a ranking system when only 300-400 people playing daily...
    Most of this people were playing with friends in partys... and couldn't care less about the ranking, now I can't even get a game in a party of 1 or 2 friends..
    It was a dumb move to implement it in the first place and should be removed
  5. ParzivaI

3 years later... We told you so

Several Issues and very little work on it
  6. ParzivaI

request for PC official eu custom servers captain game type

Try searching in the costum matches, there are a few captain servers around
  7. ParzivaI

You should be able to destroy factions.

I find it absurd that a faction can't be destroyed in Bannerlord, despite losing all their towns, castles villages this lords can keep generating infinite money to buy troops and spawn massive armies out of tin air and they keep on harassing you till they capture a castle and town while you are...
  8. ParzivaI

can we play captains mode again, please?

1.7.2 killed matchmaking , ranking system shouldn't be a thing to begin with
  9. ParzivaI

Are the cRPG devs lying or TW really this bad?

Been playing the game since the beta, I can assure you that any server crash happening right now has been happening in the past 2 years without a fix or care
    Considering they "full released the game" with broken server and crashes just shows how much they care about the MP
  10. ParzivaI

Achievements not working.

They are working now.
  11. ParzivaI

Achievements not working.

According to the global achievement stats no one got anything as well
  12. ParzivaI

How do you change size in multiplayer?

Good question, the Other day i saw 2 people clearly taller and wider than the others
  13. ParzivaI

Cavalry (and other) sounds

I don't have this problem so I can't really say about other people but
    .... when I'm playing I can hear all the cav around me, approaching or at a distance, I can easly distinguish the horse steps in the middle of the infantry.. I have a good headset, maybe that's the reason,
  14. ParzivaI

Unacceptable multiplayer server performance

Imagine we arrive to the 25th of the next month and the game full releases and we get server crashes, I can already Imagine the mostly positive reviews on steam turning red
  15. ParzivaI

Randomly logged out of lobby over and over

You are lucky I once got logged out for 4 months before they found out what was the problem
Back
Top Bottom