Recent content by papi

1. papi

War Frequency - How to fix using just 4 simple logic questions the AI must ask itself before declaring war

Problem with all that is a faction that gets stronger than the others will get to pick all their wars and nobody else will declare on them. This is a recipe for snowballing.

Take Khuzaits, they will start the game and usually take a castle and maybe a town from the imperial faction that borders them. Even if that faction accepts a tributary peace, they are going to be weaker than their neighbors, which means they are likely to be picked as the next target for factions looking to declare. At the same time, Khuzaits just got stronger, stronger than their neighbors, and this means they will get to prepare in peace, building their economy and training troops, and pick the weakest to attack.

You can't just combine a bunch of boolean conditions and expect to have a good result, there isn't enough variation. I would say the way to do this is by assigning scores to a bunch of indicators, like amount of settlements (= recruit output, army replenishment), current army size, a bias for ongoing wars, a bias for potential threat (this would be targeted at stronger factions, to motivate weaker factions to band together and attack a stronger neighbor, kinda like the "great power" for Total War games) and in the end, measure it against a min score required to declare.

I don't really think constant wars are the real problem, the problem is that if there are no wars there isn't much else to do once you are established with plenty of money and troops. I usually abandon games after I start defeating lords and having to wait because towns no longer have money to buy the loot.
    Then there might have to be a fifth check. If I am weaker can I find allies to join the war...
  2. papi

Mount&Blade 1.011 Version won't run, HELP!

1) You can acitvate your Steam key once and it will be added to your account.
    2) IF you bought the game from our Webstore you can use the serial key to add that game to the Steam account. IT should work on all the game keys. Some of the Old M&B keys might not work.
    3) Not in Early Access.
    Is there a way to make an old key work on Steam? My old key does not work on steam. Thanks.
  3. papi

Open Retrieving a Lost Serial Key - now that eSellerate is gone?

I had a similar problem luckily I registered the game with my forum avatar and have still access to the email. Via Avatar I could get the key.
  4. papi

Modding *Sammelthread*

Gotha said:
    Unsere frage hast du damit immer noch nicht beantwortet.^^
    Dadurch können wir dir leider nicht helfen..

Habe extra für dich meinen original Post editiert. Sollte der immer noch unverständlich sein, hole ich mir einen profesionellen Satzbauer und diplomierten Erklärbären zur Hilfe...  :oops:

Edit:
    Roemerboy said:
    Immer wieder gern papi :grin:
    Ich steuere nur mit den Pfeiltasten, weil ich zu den Leuten gehöre, die die Maus mit der linken Hand steuern.
    Wenn ich Rechtshänder wäre, wäre das ja kein Problem :smile:

EDIT:
    Du könntest ja im Menü für die Kamerasteuerung einen neuen Optionenpunkt anlegen.

:oops: :oops: :oops: Wie klein meine Horizont als rechtshänder ist... Danke für den Tipp und die Erklärung!
  5. papi

Modding *Sammelthread*

Roemerboy said:
    HIHO papi,
    ich kenne eine Warband Mod wo man mit den Pfeiltasten die Kamera steuern kann.Sie heißt Storm Of The Three Kingdom Edition.
    Das ist eine englische Mod.Hier ist der Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,176092.0.html

Aber ich persönlich würde dir abraten die Kamerasteuerung auf den Pfeiltasten festzulegen.
    Denn es gibt auch Leute(so wie ich) die steuern mit den Pfeiltasten.

Ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen!

Danke für deine Antwort Roemerboy.

Meinen Fragenkatalogparcours hast du damit aber nicht absolviert!  :roll: :lol:

Hoffentlich wagt sich noch ein anderer allwissenderer Ratgaber an die Aufgabe... und sonst habe ich immerhin einen guten Anhaltspunkt.

PS Hab grad noch was Schiesspulver übrig. "Um Himmelswillen welche Dinos steuern den Heute noch mit den Pfeiltasten? Ich war ja früher auch mal so einer ca. 1988 bei http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/1024/Grand+Prix+Circuit.html" Peng, Peng!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  6. papi

Modding *Sammelthread*

Seid gegrüsst allwissende Ratgeber. Ich brauche eure Hilfe!

Ich will die Kamera (im Spiel, beim Gefecht, in der Stadt usw. (Ansicht auf den Avatar, dritte Person (3rd Person Viev)) so verändern, dass ich mehr vom Avatar sehe. Mind. den ganzen Oberkörper. Im Moment sehe ich nur den Kopf, den Hals und einen kleinen Teil der Schultern.

1. Lösungsvorschläge?

2. Gibt es schon einen Mod der nur dies behandelt?

3. Wenn nein wie kann ich dies selber machen? Ideal wäre eine Kamerasteuerung über die Pfeiltastenbelegung (Pfeil hoch = zoom, Pfeil runter = zoom out, evlt. auch noch eine Winkelsteuerung über zwei weitere Tasten).

Vielen Dank und Gruss aus der Schweiz

PS
    Im englischsprachigen Forum gesucht und keine zufriedenstellende und verständliche Antwort gefunden. Repository ebenfalls nichts.
    Die Frage bezieht sich auf das M&B Originalspiel Version 1.011

Edit* Zur Avatar Ansicht versteht Ihr jetzt was ich meine?
Back
Top Bottom