Recent content by PadrePio

1. PadrePio

Buttercream Sundae Shoppe 1.5.9 [Mod List]

Hi! Do you have a stable mod list for version e1.6.0? I'm super new to modding Bannerlord and I'm not sure what mods to install and where to begin.
  2. PadrePio

Alanna's Story: A PoP AAR

I like the story's progress so far. I must commend you on putting good use to characterization.

Keep writing!
  3. PadrePio

Best Horse?

Sycrus said:
    My favorite horse is definitely the Noldor Spirit Horse. Have you ever rode a Spirited Noldor Spirit Horse with a Ride 10 character? You don't ride that baby, you fly it! The speed is incredible. It's THE horse for the commander who needs to get somewhere on the battlefield RIGHT NOW. Shock troops rushing your archer line? Infantry swarming that Heroine Adventurer you spent the last three months training? Just ride in, sending a couple arrows ahead for good effect, trample over the lot of them, turn around, and hack away. Problem solved.
    Interesting. I guess it's time time to stroke Quigfen's beard for me to get hold of that magnificent horse.  :lol:
  4. PadrePio

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

bestguy said:
    What are Conquistadors?

One group of 200+ called Conquistadors de Aventura keeps attacking my party and no one else.
    And if you're lucky enough, you may also encounter its female counterpart--the daughters of persinoe, girl power to the extreme.
  5. PadrePio

Any mods for mount and blade: with fire and sword?

So does it mean I can play Floris Mod pack using WFAS?
  6. PadrePio

Loving the story so far!  :grin: Now I'm tempted to write my own adventure in Pendor.  :mrgreen:

Keep Writing!
  7. PadrePio

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I always tend to gravitate towards Laria and the two adjacent castles near it as my own personal base if ever I decide to go the kingdom route. Collecting your recruits is easy since the town and the two castles are just a stone's throw away from each other. Well, almost. In the same way, defending them is also made easier because of their close proximity to each other. Add to that the bonus of having ready and instant access to Quigfen and the "special items" he offers. And Elacrai is of course just around the corner. :lol: The Jatus are a pest though, a big thorn in your backside specially if you're just starting.
  8. PadrePio

oops, sorry if I may have sounded like a pompous a** in my previous post. But I enjoyed your story and the way you wrote it that I felt like your writing talent was just being wasted on some generic tales of Pendorian existence. Thanks though for taking my criticisms constructively. You sir are a storyteller and a writer by heart and I just wanted you to maximize your writing talents, so to speak. And in any case, you are right. It was quite premature of me to judge the story too early. I'm looking forward to the next parts.

Keep Writing!

EDIT:

Zim45 said:
    On a side note, funny coincidence about part of that last sentence of that sample and something that I had been thinking about including in the next update...
    Woot! Would love to read it!  :grin:
  9. PadrePio

3.42 VS 3.51

Jeames said:
    One feature I love in 3.51 is the knighthood order quests. They give you knighthood order armour, knights and squires as a reward for completing.
    I'm not sure what quest you are referring to. I did some quests with some knightly orders but all it gave me were some experience, a bit of money and +relations with the order. And the only time I would get order armour would be if I join the order.

Where do I get these quests?
  10. PadrePio

The story so far is too generic and pretty linear; nothing that we haven't all experienced. Which is kinda sad because the writer seems to have the knack for writing stories. I specially like the writing style. Simple yet interesting and descriptive enough to make you want to go on and read the whole story. Why don't you try to deviate your story to something more unique? Something that is more personal. And also what is lacking here is a main storyline. Why don't you focus your narrative more into the mystery that is your father. So instead of just wandering around aimlessly and detailing your day to day experience, why not go for specific goals connected with your quest to know more about your father. It would make us, your readers root for her more.

sample:

With your bodice stuffed with peshwan bread and a bottle of rare Singalian wine safely tucked between your legs, you were about to tiptoe out of the tavern mess hall when you thought no one was looking. But when you overheard what the hooded man seated in the next table say to his drunk companion, you stopped cold in your tracks. They were talking about the fabled Ninety-nine Chests of Valonbray, a stash of treasure beyond imagination that went missing on the day that Ser Gavino de Valonbrae, twenty-third of his name, and the descendant of the famous merchant-adventurer from Barclay who founded the town of Valonbray, disappeared without a trace thirty-five years ago. You stopped cold because you heard him mention your father's name and a certain silver locket in the shape of a curled-up sleeping dragon, much like the same one that is currently dangling on your neck.
  11. PadrePio

3.42 VS 3.51

Oh you mean those that spawn in the garrisons of towns and castles that has a chapter for a certain order? Kewl. I've always wondered where those guys came from. I thought they were part of the recruits.  Awesome! I'm really loving this mod. :mrgreen:
  12. PadrePio

[HELP] How to Join the Knights of Eventide

Ooh. . . didn't know that. Thanks.
  13. PadrePio

3.42 VS 3.51

Lord Tristan said:
    Hmm...
    I like the extra Knighthood order troops.
    What extra knighthood order troops? I have 3.51 as well.
  14. PadrePio

[HELP] How to Join the Knights of Eventide

I dont have the option to join the knights of eventide whenever I talk with a member of their order in Singal. The foo' just keeps on telling me to make amends and begone. Make amends for what? Also, even if I have Sir Alistair in my party and I have the pre-requisite honor, there's no option...
  15. PadrePio

[Problem] All Ladies are located in one town

I can confirm that the noble ladies in Pendor tend to congregate in just one city. And they seem to have a particular affinity to the town of Torbah. I'm not sure if it's because of Bahadur Khan's uber manliness that lures them there but in every game I play (version 3.51) 90% of Pendor noble ladies, regardless of kingdoms they originate from, can always be found in Torbah.

A bug, perhaps? And no, I did not tweak any files in Warband nor in the PoP module folder.
Back
Top Bottom