Recent content by PaanDeGod

1. PaanDeGod

Resolved Ai is bugged and cant find path in siege battles including leaders.

It's a known issue that's been there since forever ago. That said, are we even sure siege towers are meant to allow your guys to climb up enemy walls? This documentary seems to think otherwise

Yup, for now, I use a mod to remove siege ladders. It kinda fixes the problem a bit.
  2. PaanDeGod

Resolved Ai is bugged and cant find path in siege battles including leaders.

Summary: I was fighting siege battle 500 of us vs 200 of them. We killed them all except 2 of the enemies up in the siege towers with the ballistas. All of My allies got stuck at the base of ladders and just rotate and stand still don't know how to climb ladders ( they did know how to do it...
  3. PaanDeGod

In Progress Siege | Nevyansk Castle | Attackers wont properly climb ladders and towers

I can second that on V1.60
    Like 300-400 soldiers are stuck at the base of the ladder while 2 enemies on siege tower shoot them with baristas lol.
    And like 100-150 of allies are stuck when they get up the stairs and just stand and rotate and cant find 2 remaining enemies on siege towers, lost battle because ai path finding is bugged.
  4. PaanDeGod

I Have No Control Over My Vassals - I accidently started an Oligarchy

I wonder how much influence the "decision makers" had to spend to veto all these ideas. lol
    Some of those decision makers needs to be fired in My opinion :grin:
  5. PaanDeGod

I Have No Control Over My Vassals - I accidently started an Oligarchy

Lol, developers should learn from modders what people want to see in-game...shame
    Party AI Overhaul and Commands mod made the managing kingdom actually enjoyable.

Developers...please check mods and see what people like to see in-game...I mean if modder with no payroll can make something better than one on the payroll...that's just lame.
  6. PaanDeGod

death rate too high

Lower death rate(and enabled death in non-player battles/simulated battles) + the occasional rare death from old age by default sounds ok... But really there should be a way to configure this stuff yourself

That is a good idea. I mean if there would be a slider option with percentage right?
    But I doubt they will implement that option for players as it sounds too hard to code.
  7. PaanDeGod

Resolved Quest: Spy Among Us Freezes Game

I'm not sure if this is fixed in 1.5.6 But I'm playing on 1.5.5 Spy Among Us is bugged and freezes up the game. I tried this quest twice with the same results: 1) I accepted the quest ( No matter of quest giver ) 2) Take a walk around the city 3) I asked 1st npc living there about the...
  8. PaanDeGod

Resolved Issues with renaming Your character

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

Appreciate how fast You respond to bugs. Thank You.
  9. PaanDeGod

Resolved Traits are bugged and dont work at all.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in.

Thank You. :smile:
  10. PaanDeGod

I Got the "Pureblood" Horse Legitimately.

ohDKCIO.jpg
    How can You know that I'm wrong? You don't know Me.
    It's My style and I like to do it that way, I do it for Myself kiddo.
    Sue Me :grin:
  11. PaanDeGod

SP - General fighting as your governor in a defensive siege

I totally understand your point, the problem is the lack of options with kingdom management. The mods Party AI and improved garissons improve this situation a lot.
    I do not think My suggestion takes away from your other points. Kingdoms management, quality of garrison, and strategic usage of your army would still be as important, the only difference is you would be there to see the engagement through the eyes of your clanmember.

The problem with Improved garrisons is that they get big and a lot of people have reported that 50-100 man big patrols got wiped out by few looters, and since they don't have the option to resupply men, they are pointless as they get destroyed in a short time.

But yeah. I get that the game is about battles, but after like 10 battles it gets repetitive and dull, You do same thing over and over again really.
    I can get 100 Khuzait horse archers and woop any army really.

I'm a big fan of strategy and diplomacy and kingdom management.
    Would be cool to see non-aggression pacts, defensive pacts implemented. And it makes no sense for example Khuzaits declare war on Vladia on the other side of the map..for that would be really amazing if they implement the territorial system, and that You need Military access to cross another kingdom or if You violate that faction gets relation penalty no?
    But let's wait and see how the finished game turns out and have expanded modding tools to implement features like that. :smile:
    Ps. I really miss ship battles from Vikings Conquest, fingers crossed they put that in here too...I mean You can't give people amazing feature in older version and not implement it in the newer one. :grin:

12. PaanDeGod

death rate too high

Make Calradia great again and please keep it on 5.
  13. PaanDeGod

I really like your writing style

Hah. I just like all aligned and bold letters as its easier to read. :smile:
  14. PaanDeGod

It will be deleted in the future. I think it was a placeholder they used until they added culture specific noble horses.

Ads-z.png
    I strongly hope that they keep it. I mean simple horse charge is 12 it's pathetic.
    Horses should be deadly at a charge, in My opinion, still, pikes can stop them in square.
    And its regarding to get something rare after a big hard battle.
  15. PaanDeGod

what's your rogue skill?
    My Rogue skill is 19 lol
    But I got it after 400 vs 400 battle with Asserai, I'm playing as empire.
Back
Top Bottom