Recent content by :P

1. Company of Trouble (e1.4.3.23)

Thanks everyone.
    This thread can be closed.
  2. Company of Trouble (e1.4.3.23)

When prompting to sell Mercs, Lords just say "I am not interested in military". No mini-game occures. I'm stuck with these dewds in my party.
  3. Oceania region please?

I want to play with my friends but currently can't recommend the game because there's only team deathmatch and seige mode :(.
  4. In Progress Encyclopedia Bug

I also have this issue

unknown.png

unknown.png

He's not there :sad:.

I'm playing on the latest version. Here are my modules.

unknown.png
  5. SP - General Select specific units in custom battle.

Running simulations is fun. Unfortunately custom battle doesn't give you many options. I'd like to see a simulation where we can control more variables. I think this could leads to hours of enjoyment and experimentation.
  6. Can I starve Bandits out of hideout?

Ahh so there's pretty much no mechanic to force them to leave or manipulate their behavior?

Depleting them doesn't sound profitable :sad:.
  7. Can I starve Bandits out of hideout?

I camp outside but they just wont leave... Am I on the wrong track?
  8. Bannerlord Oceania

yep :(
  9. Steppe Bandits

That's a great explanation. Seems like ya gotta tweak your composition to deal with them specifically. But good to know.

Can ya camp outside their hideouts and still catch them with slower movement speeds or do they run away?
  10. Steppe Bandits

Ye, I suspect that's the case.
  11. Steppe Bandits

I havn't had to engage them so I dunno. But are the people who are having an easy time playing on "realistic"?
    Why are some people having trouble and others not?

I just ignored their parties because they're too fast. I havn't even had a chance to fight them. Testing custom battles though, horse archers are overpowered.
  12. Resolved Long time fan, Please fix perks.

Might take them awhile. In the meantime this might help. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/186
  13. Custom Battle Settings?

Oh, for custombattles too. Hmm I'm not sure. Good luck though!
  14. Too much cavalry

Your soldiers in the first clips hadnt even spears what do you expect?

When its dark? Look closely, they are using spears. I expect those spearman to stop the cavalry. Even without spears, Cav should not be able to break deep ranks of Infantry that hold their ground.

Somehow the troops couldn't land a hit, but I think this is a problem in general, that swings sometimes not really hit.

If they DIDNT have spears, they actually would have done better (which is a problem). I have proof. Here is Cav vs Archers, most of the deaths were done from 1h weapons NOT bows. You shall also see the same physics issue.

Also a side note, on equal numbers, (250 vs 250) the Spearman lose to the Cav but the Archers beat the Cav (both with deep ranks on default formation, which is the best foramtion as formations are broken).

I originally uploaded this to communicate concerns with Singleplayer. To see this issue in multiplayer though is a bigger problem to me. In Warband you had to flank with Cav and use mobility when fighting pikes. Instead in multiplayer they balance it by not giving Lancers shields (I presume so missles can take them out easier). I say let the Lancers have their shields but make the horses stop when poked by pikes (from the front).

Some people suggested a Cav limit. Having a limited amount of overpowered troops is not a solution. The game should be more tactical as warband was. Not arcady like Chivarly or War of the Roses etc. Sure lower tier classes should be at disadvantage, but there should also be reasonable and realistic methods to deal with Cav.
Back
Top Bottom