Recent content by ozturka

1. ozturka

Resolved [e1.2.0][Beta][Issue] AI Parties Mindless Atacks

It has been said as solved in Beta [e1.3.0]

So this can go into the solved cases box
  2. ozturka

Resolved [e.1.2.0][Beta] Time on "Resume" after Loading Save Game

Summary: I was waiting at "Lavenia Castle". As I was waiting, I "Save And Exit" the game. Then later, when I load the saved game, the time was running. (It is supposed to be on "Pause"). Also, when I stopped waiting in the castle, and then click "Leave". I realized I was far away from the...
  3. ozturka

Took me a while to find it, but here is a similar issue I had encountered back in 1.0.1 (Mainly for amusement purposes since it is not from the current version of the game):

AI not joining battles on world map (With story!)
    Interesting, there might be some logic being implemented.

Well, we will see.
  4. ozturka

You may want to change the title to reflect the correct version. Currently you have it as 1.0.2.
    Thank you for the reminder
  5. ozturka

Updating on this issue;

Summary:
    Lords are attacking the nearest enemy when they are on their way to the army. The enemy army is sieging our city. Our fellow vassals all around the siege. I call for arms so that we can move as a whole and strike the enemy. However, our bois say "Dude let us attack that 600 force with our 50 men before we form an army". The same was happening in [e.1.0.2] and still continues.

How to Reproduce:
    1. Be eligible to form an army
    2. Be nearby enemy army or parties
    3. Call any parties into your army
    4. Watch them attack instead of entering the army first
    Media:
    You can see our brave bois down

y4mzsfiJOzY-Dg4UMPjS-pKLIoNBEA7MxzpitPcXSn5jJeye7aKiOvrzgQASBZMbzkqMSrUu5FqoNCX5hf07lb4aXm3D6mg6wGJ6QbRaj0cMZj77jfygb0w1jq5c_iOAgMrvp4QTeJg-x8UAH5xvtaNitFv2oPzRyHnNoAM2t0zl_N8gaOV9S3uGPqMjpeWzw4qyo1jqUYjXQsQ5V2JVA9wFw

[Look at that one boi which is watching them, he wasn't called into the army to spare some influence]
    Version:
    [e1.2.0][Beta]
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: GTX960M
    CPU: i7-5700HQ
    RAM: 8GB
    Motherboard: ABRA A5 V5.2
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): (SSD) Intel SSDSCKKW256G8
  6. ozturka

Resolved Clan - Party Creation Menu - Cannot View More Than ~6 Members

Nice catch, here I was wondering why I can't find the wife in army creation.

She was running all around with an army until it was destroyed

Then I couldn't let her create an army because of this issue
  7. ozturka

Resolved Construction shows a negative value and continues to progress downwards

I heard that the construction amount would be negative when the fiefs' loyalty is low

However, if the construction actually progresses in a negative way then it is a problem
  8. ozturka

Resolved Kingdom Decisions - Can not give myself Settlements/Fiefs.

You need to vote right after the capture. Other way is to get up to 225 in Trade to Barter fief.

Yeah 225 is pretty high since Caravan and Workshop dont give any Trade XP, for something you could do as a leader.
    Imagine a face to face consersation :

You mean, I can vote for myself, right after a city is conquered?
  9. ozturka

Resolved Kingdom Decisions - Can not give myself Settlements/Fiefs.

I have the same issue

I can't award myself with a fief as the king

Maybe it is related to save file or there is no such an option yet
  10. ozturka

[Kingdom Management] No Influence Gain

That is weird.

I also built my own kingdom. Influence gaining is perfectly normal.

However, there was one thing different than you. I didn't make peace before completing the quest.

I completed the kingdom-building quest while I was at war.

I will now start a fresh game and try it out again, just in case my saves were somehow corrupted.
    I will let you know how it goes.

Hopefully, it is solved after you start a new one. But it might happen to other people in different cases.
  11. ozturka

Troops Cheering

To be fair kind of makes sense - I can't imagine in reality many troops really wanted to chase down fleeing enemies. Afterall they are probably tired, injured and mentally / emotionally exhausted.

Not to mention I imagine it's probably quite difficult to encourage people to kill unarmed and routing enemies - similar to how recruits in modern armed forces often struggle to aim to kill their targets.
    That doesn't mean that troops are going to stop when commanded otherwise.

Some of them might stop. But not all. (Btw. Horse soldiers continue on attacking)
  12. ozturka

Castle Food production/Drain

It is just a balancing issue between prosperity and food.

In high prosperity people consume more. But the problem here is, that city was able to survive by itself before. What did change after we conquer it?
  13. ozturka

PETITION FOR TALEWORLDS TO LET US MARRY THE EMPRESS RHAGAEA

Not going to lie, I was disappointed when I couldn't propose.

I was thinking about her keeping her own clan. But then there would be custody problems for the child in the future.
  14. ozturka

How to get lords to join your kingdom?

When encountering a lord you can ask them a question about their lord and try a persuasion check on them to try to get them interested in joining you, if successful you then have to offer them something for leaving their current lord, like a castle or town.
    You can't barter with the castle if you don't have enough trading skills.

You can't just give your own fief from the kingdom management screen. (It says you can't annex a ruler class settlement)

In short, kingdom management is not in a state of play.
  15. ozturka

Can not give land to my companion.

I wish there was an option to turn companions into clan heads and create new clans.
    Sama here, I don't want to deal with begging people to come to my kingdom.

It is not right. As king, we move around asking. Our relationship should increase steadily while we are in the same clan with our companions. Later on, we should be able to help them rise into power with persuasion.

An overthrowing kingdom, which is way more logical
Back
Top Bottom