Recent content by ourgekj

1. Resolved surround audio positionnement bug

yes I still have the issue, with surround setting in option, some sound doesn't have the good direction (like shout or weapon striking on shield)

With the setting set to heaphone the issue is gone
  2. Need More Info texture pixeleted while using sharpen amount slider

Summary: When using the sharpen amoutn slider it pixelises the textures. How to Reproduce: Set a value on the sharpen slider, set it to 0 and the pixelisation is gone Computer Specs: OS: W10 GPU: 6900xt GPU Driver Version: 21.12.1 CPU: 5800X RAM: Gskill 32go Motherboard: Asus B550 Storage...
  3. Anyone else feels like the progress of the game has stalled?

Remember TW is subsidized by the Turkish Govt so they can take all the time in the world and still get their pay day
    they've have sold between 5 and 10 millions copies of bannerlord. So they really does'nt need money from turkish governement
  4. This promocional video means that the realese date is near?

even in the intro campaing we have banners, but still not in game
  5. SP Native Realistic Battle Mod

is it me or with Unit overhaul every single unit have a spear ?
  6. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

same issue.

Have a really good 1gbs fiber connection and located in western europe. Just tried several others game with nice ping about 10. But with MP bannerlord it's unplayable, 150/200 ping without any reason
  7. Raise village reputation without quest

Anyway to raise reputation on village leaders without questing ? I know you can save villager or cleaning hideout but this is too rare to raise reputation. I've got a castle and one of his village has a very bad repution with me (after raiding), the 2 leaders are -31 and -40. But I can't raise...
  8. Need More Info Flickering battlefield

this issue is here since release
  9. In Progress 1.5.6 : quatermaster companion role skill shown bug

When assigning a role for a companion, quastermaster show trade skill in the clan parties tab while it's actually the steward skill that is apply.
  10. companions roles and skills

I would like to know what role for companions actually do on parties ? In addition, I woudl like a know what's th utility of companion with no-combat high skill note related to roles. For exemple, what the point having a companion with high smithing or leadership ?
  11. Need More Info 1.5.6 wheat field graphical glitch

wheat field graphical glitch :
  12. The Final Release Date

we are in EA for almost 1 years and yet no major feature has been added since, the game is almost the same as the 1st day on ealry access. At this rate we will still be in EA in 2025 minimum
  13. So Nvidia added DLSS to Bannerlord

DLSS is good for lower graphic card or very heavy games.

Bannerlord doesn't really need it since it is more cpu bound.

Anyway if you don't want it just don't enbale it
  14. In Progress Server connection keeps getting worse

currently it's unplayable. High ping + packet loss everytime
  15. Buff chambers!

The gameplay is too fast for proper chamber usage. You move and strike way too fast like a super saiyan is this game.

To make chamber viable you need a more slow gameplay like mordhau where mastering chamber is doable and has an impact on the gameplay.

Currently on bannerlord this is just luck. I don't see how they can make chamber playable without slowing the gameplay, but they will never slowining it cause every very high dpi ballerinas will whine
Back
Top Bottom