Recent content by Ottomansneverdie

1. Ottomansneverdie

TMW Vitus.

Rest in peace my brother,i will pray a lot for you :sad:
  2. Ottomansneverdie

[SL] Scramble League - Sign-ups are closed!

Simomursu in my team :facepalm:
  3. Ottomansneverdie

Warband' top player skill level in comparison to Dota2/CS/lol?

Shemaforash said:
    Ottomansneverdie said:
    Shemaforash said:
    Oliveran said:
    At some point during the time I was the most active, I peaked at around 90h / two weeks. That's 45h / week, which translates to a full time job in time (note: I was on quarantine due to sickness, hence why I had so much time :grin:). At that specific point in time, my skill also peaked because I got consistent in the way I played. There's not a single player in Warband to have had that amount of playingtime consistently since release! And even if a player had that much time, how much of it would be 'efficent' playing?

I was in CoR after 500 hours of warband. I joined AE at around 1000-1500 hours. At 2000-2500 I was arguably considered one of the best cavalry in the scene and by far the best Swedish player. SikiciOttoman for a fact played more than 90h so saying you're the most consistent without even backing it up is just an unnecessary claim lol

How do you know i played more than 90h/2weeks? If you do rely on steam stats.My pc was open 24/7 and most of times game was open also.
    I admit i was playing more than 6H some day but not everyday.And that was untill summer 2011 (RN rip 2011 july).
    You should talk about you and your clan also,how much time were you spending for being best clan/cavalry while most of strongest clan were inactives.
    I joined RN after 100-150H btw.When we met eachother in game we had approximatively same amount of hours Shemaforash iirc.
    This discuss is useless i know but i had to answer.

i wasn't racking on anyone, i was just speaking for a fact we used to play 90h past 2 weeks for like half a year together
    Okay i understand now,sorry for misunderstanding.
  4. Ottomansneverdie

Warband' top player skill level in comparison to Dota2/CS/lol?

Shemaforash said:
    Oliveran said:
    At some point during the time I was the most active, I peaked at around 90h / two weeks. That's 45h / week, which translates to a full time job in time (note: I was on quarantine due to sickness, hence why I had so much time :grin:). At that specific point in time, my skill also peaked because I got consistent in the way I played. There's not a single player in Warband to have had that amount of playingtime consistently since release! And even if a player had that much time, how much of it would be 'efficent' playing?

I was in CoR after 500 hours of warband. I joined AE at around 1000-1500 hours. At 2000-2500 I was arguably considered one of the best cavalry in the scene and by far the best Swedish player. SikiciOttoman for a fact played more than 90h so saying you're the most consistent without even backing it up is just an unnecessary claim lol

How do you know i played more than 90h/2weeks? If you do rely on steam stats.My pc was open 24/7 and most of times game was open also.
    I admit i was playing more than 6H some day but not everyday.And that was untill summer 2011 (RN rip 2011 july).
    You should talk about you and your clan also,how much time were you spending for being best clan/cavalry while most of strongest clan were inactives.
    I joined RN after 100-150H btw.When we met eachother in game we had approximatively same amount of hours Shemaforash iirc.
    This discuss is useless i know but i had to answer.
  5. Ottomansneverdie

[SL] Scramble League - Sign-ups are closed!

Name: supersuomipig
    Steam: Steam
    ID: 35799  - 418262
    Main Class: Cav
    Do you want to command? (Yes/No): No.
  6. Ottomansneverdie

Warband Champions 2015-2016

cpt Hitler best uk player
  7. Ottomansneverdie

[WNL5] Cards - discussion & applications

RN_Pendragon said:
    Dr. Döner said:
    2) Nationality: Belgian/Turkish (gib belgian flag)

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    :lol:
  8. Ottomansneverdie

[K***A_] Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins

He nicely defended his clan by saying "u retarded "  :smile:
    I wasn't expecting a different reaction from you 
  9. Ottomansneverdie

[K***A_] Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins

"Oh its a player from KURWA lets ban him perma))))))))) "
    You can ban all of our players if you want to win "the most contested" tournament again  :lol:
  10. Ottomansneverdie

Native Completed Total Annihilation 3vs3 Infantry Tournament

best kavs WB and winked hussurs since Atatürk 20-11 Legion
    BAB89C8BB413FFBD635D5C016E7FD412635BE5B3
    06FF67EC4A4DE0543A05FE312C78BF3883636C9A
  11. Ottomansneverdie

Who is at the Top?

Watly said:
    Some people seem to forget the existence of Sikici_Ottoman, who is, in my eyes a stronger and more solid cavalryman than relaks and Trebron in KURWA.
    I prefer to stay forgotten,mate. :lol:
  12. Ottomansneverdie

Ottomansneverdie said:
    Team Name: best kavs WB and winked hussurs since Atatürk
    Players: Sikici, Trebron, Relaks
    Steam Contact: Relaks
  13. Ottomansneverdie

Team Name: best kavs WB and winked hussurs since Atatürk
    Players: Sikici, Trebron, Relaks
    Steam Contact: Relaks