Recent content by Ottolexius

1. Ottolexius

In Progress [1.5.8 Beta] very bad siege performance and lag

Merhaba şimdi oluşan o bannerların duvarların arkasından görünme olayını yapmaya çalıştım ama olmadı bir kereye mahsus bir bug oluştu heralde.Bu arada fps drop olayı genellikle Empire şehir kuşatmalarında var ve bu banner olayıda gece kuşatması sırasında oldu ama bu sefer fps düşüşüm 10fps gibi olmadı 40 fps civarlarına düşüş yaşadım. Size save dosyasını göndereceğim ama o bug'ı malesef tekrarlayamadım
  2. Ottolexius

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
    1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
    2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
    3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
    4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
    5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
    6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.
    Performans test versiyonuna geçtiğimde kendi kayıt dosyalarım açılmıyor vede versiyon 1.5.8 değil 1.5.7 olarak görünüyor. Bu kuşatma lagleri daha öncedende başıma gelmişti 1.5.6 versiyonunda ve güncelleme ile çözüldü gerçekten berbat bir lag fps düşüşü falan var özellikle kendi adamlarım merdivenleri tırmanırken ve de adamlarımın kafalarının üzerindeki bannerları duvarların arkasından görebiliyorum buda bir enteresan
  3. Ottolexius

Very bad siege performance with latest hotfixes. Fps drops heavily and game stutters. You guys fixed it in first release of 1.5.8 it was all good but with the hotfixes sieges are unplayable at all My pc specs: RTX 2080 Ti , 32 gb Ram , i7 10700k and fps drops to 10 or 15 to 30s in siege...
  4. Ottolexius

In Progress portraits loading with black bits

Same issue here as well with latest hotfix for beta 1.5.8
  5. Ottolexius

Resolved NPC & Item Portraits missing e1.5.8

after today's hotfix i started to get the same as well
  6. Ottolexius

Need More Info FPS drops in Siege and Battles 1.5.6

Yeah it was pretty annoying 14 fps i was getting in sieges and heavy stutters with i7 10700k and rtx 2080 ti yesterday tried beta and i got 101 fps low 150 fps max at the same area where i got 14
  7. Ottolexius

BETA v1.5.7 solved the problem so this case can be marked as solved. Siege battle fps moved up to 150 fps where i was getting 14 fps before. Thank you guys amazing patch
  8. Ottolexius

Sorry for late reply well i found the file in folder i think it recorded something but i am not sure if it did good or not just made a trial
  9. Ottolexius

ok i am on perf_test version but i am holding right shift and pressing t key and nothing is happening
  10. Ottolexius

Sure i can i will try to upload it tomorrow thank you
  11. Ottolexius

Ok changed it to 60 and it is not 13 but 28 fps to 37 i think it is battanian castles causing this also when ai climbs the ladders lags are happening fps is not falling but laggy play is happening
  12. Ottolexius

Good evening yes vsynch is on at 60 hz but i think as limitor i didnt use i will try it now and will write here
  13. Ottolexius

I am having heavy fps drops especially when fighting with Battanians and sieging their castles My rig is i7 10700k + 32 gb ram + rtx 2080 ti My fps went down to 13 And every patch is being worst than ever with these issue
  14. Ottolexius

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Out of curiosity, what are your rig’s specs?

I’ve seen rulers award fiefs to people “despite the majority against”, but not yet denied a war. (Fresh start 1.4.1/no mods)

i7 4770k gtx 1080 16 gb ram and running game on ssd
  15. Ottolexius

1.4.1 Beta Performans

Aldığım en iyi performans. 1000 adam savaşlar ve kuşatmalar gayet akıcı bir önceki sürümde lag ve fps düşüşleri vardı hatta 500 adamla bile
Back
Top Bottom