Recent content by OttoFIN

1. OttoFIN

Kriegsspiel - Realistic OG Napoleonic Wargame, Now Online

32-player "Grand Gettysburg" Kriegsspiel-event's pictures from the umpire-table. Most of the 32 players were unlikely to be able to see more than a few grids, due to the simulated fog of war. Kriegsspiel is a wargame where you are a general in an army - and you are limited in a similar way...
  2. OttoFIN

4. Pułk Piechoty Liniowej Królestwa Polskiego. L'Aigle Submod

Please add some pictures of the uniform in-game.
  3. OttoFIN

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I've sneaked in Inveraray to free an officer. I found the constable who guards the jails and killed him to get the keys, but I can't find the door to the jail anywhere, help?
  4. OttoFIN

Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Epicrules said:
    Oh god not again...
    Eh?
  5. OttoFIN

Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Does L'Aigle need more companions? I got some information about Sven Dufva/Tuuva, a Finnish hero from the napoleonic wars.
  6. OttoFIN

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

The Mighty McLovin said:
    There is a problem with the BRF files, or maybe it is just on my side. Whenever I am scrolling through BRF files, I get to the bottom, or near the bottom, OpenBRF just crashes. This might be to do with the utter and sheer size of the BRF file, or maybes its just on my side..

CK4nohe.jpg
    Thats where Docm's nudes are stored  :fruity:
  7. OttoFIN

Diplomacy...?

It would be cool to add the diplomacy mod, if Docm is going to add it to mod he should probably fix the thing where when you give a fief to a person then they get all chivalry armor 'n stuff.
  8. OttoFIN

Squares

Yes, please.
  9. OttoFIN

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Aposynth said:
    Hi docm, could you please give us an update regarding the state of 1.3.?
    Docm30 said:
    I've already said that I'm too busy to work on the mod at the moment. There's nothing more that could be said. There's no development to report.
  10. OttoFIN

Screenshots & videos

NightHawkreal said:
    Thanks! How long did it take to bring her down?
  11. OttoFIN

Screenshots & videos

mcwiggum said:
    OttoFIN said:
    Any pictures of ships sinking? I'm wondering what it looks like...
    Play the mod and find out?
    I have already played it many times. Just every time I play Galleon Wars the round ends in one side boarding the other side. I'm starting to wonder is it even possible to sink the ships?
  12. OttoFIN

Screenshots & videos

Any pictures of ships sinking? I'm wondering what it looks like...
Back
Top Bottom