Recent content by othr

1. othr

Balancing Suggestions & Update Wish List

Good points there.  I'll look into it when my system is rebuilt.  Experimenting with UEFI boot proved disastrous to my system :sad:
  2. othr

The new Subversion.

Thank you, still busy but will get back to it over this weekend!
  3. othr

The new Subversion.

stevehoos said:
    Othr: I hope nothing is messed up with my Saphet scene or something of that nature, I have not seen it included yet. I suspect you are busy with other things, which is fine; I am in no rush to play that particular scene. Game mechanics are certainly a higher priority than scenes. I just have wondered if you got it, I have not heard anything? It's my best scene I have concluded. :mrgreen: And by the way, thanks for changing the faces of the women, now you won't have to hear us complain like women, at least about that.  :cool:

Busy IRL, sorry.
  4. othr

Titanium shields

Maybe that should give you a clue then.
  5. othr

Damage Bug?

hit mod preferences for fixes to be applied, if it's a really old save game then you're out of luck.
  6. othr

The new Subversion.

I'm not going to add vanilla recruitment.

The music is there and was not deleted nor was it replaced with anything else.
  7. othr

The new Subversion.

Garrisons replenish once a week.

Cool music you mean the vanilla music?

Also attacking with an axe or mace, you have to hit with the tip of the weapon for full damage, I guess that messes up staff damage, hmm.
  8. othr

The new Subversion.

Is that the last revision?
  9. othr

Where are the standard-bearers in SVN?

Yeah, still reeling from the pbod integration.  Not sure if it was worth it.
  10. othr

The new Subversion.

And makeup, that looks like an expensive medieval whore.
  11. othr

Updated, now too hard?

Let the AI control your troops and focus on survival and don't get separated from the pack :smile:
  12. othr

The new Subversion.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211729.0

Knock yourself out.
  13. othr

The new Subversion.

So you married an ape.  How is that my problem?
  14. othr

The new Subversion.

Thanks for playing and good luck elsewhere.
  15. othr

possible to kill captives

Either way, it's not going to happen.  Only way to do something like that would be to have replacement lords and some logic behind all of it.  Not much of a benefit to the mod and a lot of work, in my opinion.
Back
Top Bottom