Recent content by Ori

1. Modules bug & Short screen freeze while leaving a city

Upon launching the game on the most recent patch (opted out of all beta programs, 1.5.3) I encountered these weird modules (in the screenshots below) in a recent run I've been playing on, I tried it on a new run (the screenshots are from this one) and even with a game restart and here the...
  2. Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

You need to press CTRL-E on main menu to open editor.
    Thanks
  3. Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

I used this link- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 and installed this file- "vcredist_x64.exe", and when I launch the modding kit I just get the normal singleplayer game, is there anything else that I'm missing out on and I need to install?
  4. Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

Can you try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64, then try relaunching again?
    I will do so, thanks
  5. Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

There's the recording I posted it on youtube, unlisted:

6. Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

the long log is way way too long to post here
  7. Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

I guess this is not the usual way to present specs, if something is missinglet me know:

PC Specs:
    GPU: MSI GTX1660 GAMING X 6G
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
    RAM: 16.0 GB
    Motherboard: Micro Star International Co. /x64-based PC
    Storage: 446GB

I have two error logs from 2 hours before I posted this thread, they could be related but they could also not. (one is very short and one is too long)

Short:

Starting new log file...
    [12:30:15.581] 02 Oct 2020 Friday 12:30 Jerusalem Daylight Time
    [12:30:15.581] Computer: DESKTOP-75DERKE User: User
    [12:30:15.581] Build Version: 242012
    Closing log file...

I also recorded a demonstration of what happens, is there a way to upload it here ?
  8. Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

When I launch the modding kit from either steam or desktop shortcut I get the normal game menu to choose either singleplayer or multiplayer, the game is up to date and I turned off all the mods, but either on singleplayer or multiplayer the modding kit just won't open up, nothing happens, no...
  9. Resolved Wanderer's wiki location is never up to date (1.4.3)

I have 2 "the Outcast" wanderers in the run, both with the same stats. one said to be in a Usek castle and the other in Akkalat for more than 50 in game days (I've been checking since around day 10 to 67) according to the wiki. they're nowhere to be found in these settlements no matter the...
  10. Balgrad and Omor cannot be sieged

are you using any mods? otherwise I have no idea what would cause the problem
Back
Top Bottom