Recent content by Opset

1. Opset

SP - General Add dance animations to multiplayer like in fortnite

You can crouch, so teabag someone and go kill other peps.??
  2. Opset

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

Add clan banners and along with this sorting teams by banner after 1st round, even 100vs100 battles will be balanced and organized.
    This is a cool feature that was used in c-RPG mode and worked really well :smile:
  3. Opset

So I suck at Combat

So, I'm ashamed to admit, I've played 300+ Hrs of Warband, but always used auto aim and block. Now after eagerly anticipating the release of Bannerlord for years have finally got my hands on the game only to discover auto aim and block is no longer a thing and I suck at combat.

I could go sword and shield, but I prefer 2-handed weapons, and shields break.

I thought of spending hours in the tutorial but I really want to get into the game.

Anyone have any tips?
    Learn combat from beggining, on start its hard and you will die a lot but you can use sword and shield and with time you will get some self-confidence and then jumping to 2h will be much easier. Approach it as long "live" tutorial and trust me, game will reward you in near future :smile:.
  4. Opset

Open beta first (and last) impressions

There are a lot of changes in multiplayer man, and there will be more in future. Don't forget its an EA not finished product. Developers said at the beggining if you think that you're not up to play game in current state just wait for full game. IMHO I just want to help devs with my small amount of monies for effort they made till now.
  5. Opset

Give away 30th march

I’m buying 2 copies anywho but if I’ll get one more I will give it back for some unemployed friend ?
  6. Opset

Changer our warriors weapons

I mean A.I change there weapons but I think we should be able to change there weapons to like changing between a sword and a spear during a cavalry charge. What do you think ?
    You mean “use spears” during cav charge and “use swords/maces” in close quarter combat?
  7. Opset

should i buy warband before bannerlord release?

Grab Warband mate and enjoy every piece of it. It’s an old game but gives a lot of fun, just keep in mind it’s sandbox and nobody will lead you by hand. You need to follow you’re own quests and create you’re story plus after that you will have a hell much easier way with BL.
  8. Opset

Bannerlord's exact release date

Yeah, but at least Taleworlds has shown us that 75% of the features they want to include are in the game, and the other 25% will come after EA and before launch. It won't just be a retextured, higher poly count remake of Warband. Can't say the same of Activision-Blizzard.
    Aye mate, and TW are not bullsh*i*t corporation like Blizzard is nowdays :razz: my personal feelings are like game from people to people.
  9. Opset

Bannerlord's exact release date

If you need time it can be even 31 December just don't same mistake as blizzard does las time with W3 :grin:
  10. Opset

What will the Multi Player levels be used for?

I don't see how pink color would break any game mechanic. If you mean immersion, then sure, anything can break immersion for anybody. For me, it get broken with this ridiculous weapon overswinging animation and i still can live with it, like you could with pink players xD.
    I play one MMORPG from time to time, yes. Thanks for reminding me, i need to show up again, wasn't there for half a year.
    You're welcome :smile: have a good time there. You can improve fighting mechanics and if you wanto to be pink thank take pink tabards and thats it. If game will be open as Warband than probobly we will see many good mods and improvments, like it was in not much popular c-RPG mod, some ppl thought it was meh and some find rly nice immersion to medieval times there by creating you're own unique character which was recognizable from far away on battlefield, and trust me you dont need pink hats and shoes for it ^^
  11. Opset

Space ships and sea monsters could break game balance, pink color - not.
    I see you're point of view, conclusion is simple. Go play some MMORPG, you have there all colours as you wish. M&B don't need this kind of game braking follys.
  12. Opset

Calradia has nothing to do with our past.
    Than lets add space ships and naval battles on sea monsters.
  13. Opset

There were no barbie skins during medieval times! Some titles or personal banner is enough.
  14. Opset

What Mods would you like to be made?

Make CRPG great again!
Back
Top Bottom