Recent content by Onbangies

1. Crashing constantly?

Here's the fix. Do you have "Army of Poachers" quest?

Is the game breaking every midnight?

If so, do this.
    " I got this same bug too, I took the poacher quest near midnight for a town a little far, with the quest being due that same midnight- I couldn't make it to the town in time before the day ended, game crashed before getting there. Village wasn't raided - I was just outside of riding distance. It crashed every midnight of the same day - if your crash happens at the same time every midnight, this should work.

Fix? Turn on Cheat Mode on Documents/Bannerlord/engine_config to 1 instead of 0. Save it. Reload the game, not in safe mode.

Then, control left click right next to the village targetted. It'll teleport you there - you should be able to interact with it before the day's end and fulfill the quest.

After this, you can save, go back to the document and turn Cheat Mode back off."

Let me know if it works by quoting this reply!
    Hey thanks a ton man this worked, I guess this quest is a no-no!
  2. Crashing constantly?

I have played the game for around 5 hours now, with zero crashes. Now I've for some reason reached a point where everytime I relaunch I can't play more than 5-10 minutes and it keeps crashing... Is anyone else having this issue?
Back
Top Bottom