Recent content by Omicron009

1. How do destroy kingdom in 1.7.0?

I have taken every castle from the Northern Empire and they only have their own clan left. Its been over a year and they're still around. Normally for Empire, once they have no castles, they're destroyed and remaining lords join another kingdom, but this does not seem the case in 1.7.0. How...
  2. Garrison troops don't heal?

I have 469 wounded troops in a garrison and 0 non-wounded, but they're not healing. Is this a bug? I have to add troop to my personal party, heal them, then repeat until everyone is healed. It's really annoying. It's gotta be a bug.
  3. How do you eliminate a Kingdom?

Sometimes when a Kingdom is dead, I see a message saying the remaining lords have joined another Kingdom, then that Kingdom is gone. How does that happen? I've been fighting Vlandia for a long time and they're completely dead. 0 fiefs, 1 clan (king), yet they don't go away. I don't want to...
  4. Lords constantly defect v1.5.10

We're by far the strongest faction, so that shouldn't be a problem. Currently we (Strugira) occupy about 1/4 of the map.

Vlandia is the main problem, but they're almost completely dead. They have 0 fiefs, 1 clan left (kings clan).

I recruited Vlandia's last 3 lords, each received multiple castles, but they keep defecting back to Vlandia. Some over and over.

Yesterday I spent a few hours taking 5 castles for Strugira. Then as I was about to save and logoff 2 lords defected. One back to Vlandia and the other to Britannia and we ended up losing 6 castles.

Britannia is not as dead as Vlandia, but they're also half dead. They had 2 fiefs left, then 5 after the defect.

I'm considering executing Vlandia's king. Maybe the new king won't have good relations with those lords and they'll stop defecting back.
  5. Lords constantly defect v1.5.10

I recruited a lord to join Strugia. He then received 2 large castles and 1 small castle, then immediate defected back to the original Kingdom. This constantly happens since 1.5.10, constantly. I paid a lord 125k to join, 1 day later defect. I paid 250k to the same lord, he got 1-2 castles...
  6. Tributes - How do you get more?

I'm have 3 wars going and for all I have to either pay or get close to nothing if I try to make peace. How do I build up tribute? 1) I have no fiefs and no other lords, just me. 2) I am dominating all 3 wars. -- 10+ raids to 0 for each war -- 2k-6k casualties to under 500 for each war --...
  7. Resolved Settlement upgrades stuck at 1 day left

I uploaded the save.

If I hover over "Construction" it says "very low loyalty", but nothing that says construction is halted.
  8. Resolved Settlement upgrades stuck at 1 day left

I have 2 settlements and I can't upgrade any projects in either. This one is Siege Workshop, but I also tried Granary and Gardens and the same bug occurs. It remains stuck on 1 day left. I've waited at least 50 days at this point and they never complete. I've added money to the reserve, it's...
  9. Khuzait Clans - No fiefs, 37 clans!?

North, South, Western Empires are completely defeated and gone.

Battania and Strugia have no fiefs, 1 clan each and a few nobles. I'm playing Vlandia.

That leaves Aseria, who has has a bunch of castle left and Khuzait who have nothing, but a ton of clans running around.

I'm not sure how many captured nobles are clan leaders. I just assumed once a faction has no fiefs they would eventually go away like the others.
  10. Khuzait Clans - No fiefs, 37 clans!?

I defeated the Khuzait faction at least 1 year ago, they have no fiefs, but they still have 37 clans and I'm guessing at least 50-70 nobles running around, although many are in prison. I defeated Battania as well, however they have 1 clan and only 3 nobles left. Why is Khuzait not losing any...
Back
Top Bottom