Recent content by omerta0414

1. omerta0414

B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Did you fix the name/title bug?
  2. omerta0414

Menus.txt editing - How to bring back the 'Find an Item' option in the cheatmenu

Hello, i have a quandary that i want to address and this forum seems to be the best place to ask this question. I'm currently playing the Imperia Mod for Warband. I want to use the find item when using cheatmenu but the author seemed to have removed it. And also, i don't know how, but he made...
  3. omerta0414

Sticky the tweaks

Hello, sorry to post on a necro thread, but i have quandary that i want to address and this thread seems to be the best thread to post this question. I'm currently playing the Imperia Mod for Warband. I want to use the find item when using cheatmenu but the author seemed to have removed it. And also, i don't know how, but he made the reports menu un-exitable (meaning the return to game option is gone) when my cheatmenu is on. I'm guessing this is to deter any kind of cheating in the game. Can anyone help me with this? I have a strong feeling that it has something to do with the menu.txt but i'm not sure. Thank you.
  4. omerta0414

SP Fantasy Nox RPG (Final 1.1 released)

Hello, i was curious. Is this based on the old game Nox? I couldn't find any information referencing that game. 
  5. omerta0414

RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

Are there any plans for Carthage? I feel like that's the only thing missing from this mod.
  6. omerta0414

AI Formations does not work

As the title says. The AI formations does not work. For a period where pike and shotte tactics are prevalent. Not being able to use hold your fire and row organizing is pretty frustrating. Please help? Thank you.
  7. omerta0414

- NEW 1776 American Revolution REVAMPING Project -

Hello, any updates on the "revamping project"? One big and vital request i have, is that you implement the volley fire and kneeling that so many mods have already used. (Even medieval mods use them.) It's just so baffling that you didn't implement them in the first place. That was the only thing missing from this otherwise amazing and immersive game. That's also one of the reasons why i stopped playing it in the first place. It's just too weird seeing my troops firing at will without any disregard for anything. I hope you'd be able to implement this soon, or at least release the python codes so we could implement it ourselves. Thanks.
  8. omerta0414

Musical mod (new version 21.02.11)

YourStepDad said:
    Here are the links to the music mod and text files that correct some item and troop names.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7q5My5QOV8_Qm1RUnhrX3JXTlE#list

Thanks to Hrolf Skalla-Grim. I hope he won't mind me taking the liberty to share this. :smile:

What is the 354 MB file inside?
  9. omerta0414

SP Native Modern The Parabellum (WW1 in Calradia)

A sad sad day for Warband fans and World War 1 history buffs alike. Apparently the mod has been deleted for "violating" terms on moddb, most likely because the developer used BF1 sounds and music in his mod without permission. As usual another great mod bites the dust. I still have hopes that the creator of this mod would find a way around this and continue developing this awesome mod. It has so much potential that it may revive people's interest in Warband since Bannerlord is taking so long to come out (not that it matters anyway, i still prefer having a WWI mod of Warband than the vanilla version of Bannerlord) I've been waiting for a WWI mod for Warband for so long and now this happens. I really do hope the creator continues his work, and on top of that improves it by setting it in the real world.
  10. omerta0414

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I was wondering if you guys could change the look of the ogres. I don't know what it is, but they're kinda disturbing to look at. And not the way it was intended to be. They sort of look like big babies running around with clubs.  :shock: And don't get me started with those permanent expressions. But then again, that's what they're supposed to look like. :razz: But just a suggestion to make them look more scarier. Could you guys remove the mustache on some of the ogres and make all their eyes white and also make their skin pale white? Just so you could make them more.. um.. Ogre-ier? Because they seem too human-looking to me. :sad:

Also, this is the best mod i've played for Warband so far. And with Total War Warhammer's popularity rising, i think this is a really great companion piece to it.
Back
Top Bottom