Recent content by omegadioxide

1. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

I FIXED IT. so it seems that like the support says, they do use the cpu when saving and if your cpu is on the edge of tripping from power input then it can randomly make the pc crash. To fix the problem I reset my bios settings to default (I changed the cpu power input a long time ago when overclocking and it seems it was just barely too high which is why it is a rare occurrence.) I hope this helps you my friend.
    OMG you are a life saver my friend, turned down my overclock just a bit and played for 3 hours, multiple regular and auto saves and it works fine! Thank you thank you thank you.
  2. Resolved [1.7.0] Autosave causes PC to black screen and force hard reset

After updating my Bios from version 3601 to 3904 and disabling PBO I have been unable to reproduce this bug, so I would consider it resolved.
    What is PBO?
  3. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

Mine is a 1200 watt 80 plus platinum lol
    Then it cant be a power supply issue on our ends because we have 2 different types of PSUs at different levels. It has to be something from the game
  4. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

I just don't see why it would be just this application. My power supply is pretty new still and is actually overkill for most things.
    Same, never had this issue with a game before. And we aren't the only ones with this issue either, seen a few others as well. What's your PSU? Im p sure I have a Corsair 550
  5. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

Looked through the logs on my event viewer as well and all of them seem to be a Kernel-power issue, which seems to be a power supply issue. Does the game draw a lot of power when saving? If so, then why?
  6. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

Same issue, I got about 7 hours into the game and it crashes every 1-3 saves. Not just crashing, but full restart and even blue screened once. Tried verifying, allowing through firewall, updated drivers, turned down graphics etc etc. Watching temps and besides the occasional jump nothing out of the ordinary. Sometimes my boot menu tells me theres a cpu temp error but the temps are fine?
Back
Top Bottom