Recent content by Omega_007

1. Omega_007

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

With the advent of Bannerlord, I doubt this mod will be made irrelevant; I, myself, am not likely to toss Warband aside in the event that Bannerlord predates this mod's release.
  2. Omega_007

Docm30 said:
    A small group of hobbyists working for free in their spare time progress slower than 100+ professional full-time developers working with a $350 million budget? Crazy.

Exactly.

This mod, like L'Aigle, will be worth the long wait; especially with the hobby developers actually caring to make sure the users get the best functionality out of it that they can...
  3. Omega_007

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Landgraft said:
    Omega_007 said:
    I read that in the 1790s, Friedrich Wilhelm II ordered the banning of the cuirass; whether or not that was due to financial reasons or some twisted 18th century morality, I'm not sure.

It's worth remembering the generally poor state of Prussia during the Napoleonic Wars, I'm not sure whether or not it was cost-related but it really wouldn't surprise me.

Makes me really look forward to my Prussian playthrough, though. Ramp the difficulty and crank the Hohenfriedberger!

That's true, their tactics and weapons were as old as sixty years out of date and given what it would cost to run the kind of military the Prussians wanted, they may indeed have had to throw them out.

I, too, am looking to restore the kingdom of my ancestors to it's former glory. Assuming they are allied to the French, care of the treaty of Tilsit, I think it might be something to weaken the Russians, not invade, just taunt them to cross our borders, and wage a strong defensive campaign.
  4. Omega_007

ClearlyInvisible said:
    Hell didn't the Prussians stop give their heavy cav cuirasses because of monetary reasons?

I read that in the 1790s, Friedrich Wilhelm II ordered the banning of the cuirass; whether or not that was due to financial reasons or some twisted 18th century morality, I'm not sure.
  5. Omega_007

Lord_Edward said:
    What French Guard infantry do you plan to incorporate in the mod docm?

This.
  6. Omega_007

I'm very impressed with the Dutch uniforms, to lead them into battle will be an honour.
  7. Omega_007

Who cares?

Even if Bannerlord does come out first, there's no way I'll stop following mods for Warband.
  8. Omega_007

very nice screenies, very nice indeed.
  9. Omega_007

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Can we get assigned multiple bounties at once?

Also, the number of days between bounty quest availability should be decreased to zero and the rewards higher, especially as I wouldn't put it past some to create characters to hunt.
  10. Omega_007

Agovic's exploits never fail to crack me up, as does this:
    Docm30 said:
    And frankly, I don't even think Montenegro really exists; I've got a map of Africa right here and it's nowhere to be found.

I had doubts about this mod coming out this year, I don't care when it does because, whenever it does, it will blow the doors of the place.

It really is worth waiting for...
  11. Omega_007

Docm30 said:
    Yeah well, Ben Franklin also thought the Continental Army should train its men in the use of longbows.

Such might prove useful if they ran out of powder and shot...
  12. Omega_007

In the 1740s, some French marshal still favoured the use of pikes; probably as a distraction more than anything else...
  13. Omega_007

Page 1, first post; though it might've helped if you looked there first...
  14. Omega_007

A 19th century hustler, what a wonderful innovation.
Back
Top Bottom