Recent content by Odione

1. Odione

Traps & ambush

I think TW Rome II had some nice ambush stuff. Something like that would be fun.

No need for a lot of stuff. But just the option for one ore two different attacks would be great.

But I don't think we ever get this kind of stuff...
  2. Odione

You guys made an amazing game.

This game is a like a movie set, looks amazing on the outside but it's empty on the inside. :mrgreen:
  3. Odione

When is Bannerlord playable?

I wonder if it was in their plans to open up more to the community as development goes on, or if it was a reaction to us, complaining about the lack of communication :unsure:

Well players are leaving the game. Numbers are going down everyday. More people are complaining on this forum and other places.

Even if they mute, remove complains and other negativ stuff. Player numbers don't lie. They need it to go up. Sold a lot of copies sure, but if the numbers of active players going down it does not look good for future investment in the company.

They didn't plan to open up more, they had to react fast and post something to try calm down people.
  4. Odione

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

"New perks that will likely be added on a per skill basis. You can see the beginning of this in our latest beta version (e1.4.0)."

So more nerfing in the future? :cry:
  5. Odione

do you think that sturgia need a rework?

Forget about these Rus wannabe vikings with clown pants and trashcan helmets. Let the Nords invade and take control of the North and show the world how to be a real viking!

Yes they need a huge rework. How they look, weapons, troops… everything...
  6. Odione

Player character has to be faster.

Cheat the skill, it's singel play anyway.
  7. Odione

Majority of online users in 2020...

Doing this type post is just asking for trolls and toxic posting...

But hey you are on the "good side" so maybe it's ok...
  8. Odione

Can we do something about the khuzaits?

Devs working on it. They just need to fix the flowers and some trees first. We all know mother earth is nr 1 right! Save the planet people!
  9. Odione

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Fanboy :wink: . You are not allowed to critize the "game", it´s EA....

Trying to keep it clean. Tired of being muted for weeks. :mrgreen:
  10. Odione

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

I had hope this patch, that took some more days would be a good one. The big one! The one to give us all something nice! But nope! Come on TW! You can do better then this!

Youtube videos of this game are going down... and the ones that still doing them sounds more tired and bored…

Steam players was at 170k some weeks ago and now it's down to 70k or lower...

At this time on a Friday Twitch streamers would be around 500 and now it's 105 and lower some hours ago… plus all the "big channels" seems to be gone...

It's going down! Time to stop nerfing useless stuff, no need to fix a bush or some tomato stand in the town. People wanna see a patch that fix the content that you have "made".
  11. Odione

Shouldnt Settlement Icons be incorporated into the core game?

I like them and they are not breaking the immersion that much. You move around on the map and things change/move anyway. But that's me.
  12. Odione

Address missing CONTENT as a priority over fixing BUGS..

I sure enjoy more working Perks over a freaking bush or a rock design...
  13. Odione

Next patch notes will be something like

Well it's funny. Have some humor peeps!
  14. Odione

How much is the Fish ?

Just need to find me some glowsticks

There we go! :mrgreen: :party:
  15. Odione

The Final Release Date

Any news about when the "NONE Beta" final release date is or at least an estimate about the date?

Back
Top Bottom