Recent content by OdinsWolf

1. OdinsWolf

[VoV]Vanguards of Valhalla (RECRUITING)

RagnarGerman said:
    You know that the Vanguards served the Imperor of Constantinople? (Called Miklagaard by the vikings).  So...that doesn't make a lot of sense.

The Viking mercenaries that served Constantinople were called the Varangian Guard and served as royal guard type units for thier leader.So nothing to do with Vanguard.
  2. OdinsWolf

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

I have not played this mod in a while and was thinking of getting back into doing the events but I was playing NW earlier on a Bot defense siege server and I started thinking how cool it would be to have one for this mod. I have no idea what kind of work that would entail for the modders but I just started imagining holding the line in a shield wall vs a hundred bots at the gates of our fort. While I admit fighting bots is not as fun as fighting people this would be a way to have large battles without needing hundreds of people on at one time.

If this has been suggested and shot down before or anything like that sry i did a quick search but didn't see anything so sorry if this is a repeat idea.
  3. OdinsWolf

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Hello I am looking for a rifle reg to join to do 1 or 2 events a week with I like players who want to win and Ill follow orders but I also want it to be a fun environment that I can joke around in a little when the time is right. I have been in regs before but both were line inf and after playing seige server and commander battles alot I would really like to try a rifle reg.
  4. OdinsWolf

I had a suggestion for commander battles. i Know you can put bots in the reg multiplayer but i noticed there is no option to put them in specific formations or anything. Anyway i just think commander battles would be sweet
  5. OdinsWolf

NW Completed Naval Event

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a Naval Event. I have combed through  the event listings and dont see one. I thought it would be cool to have an organized naval event ship on ship combat boarding parties marines and the like would need an available server and host for...
  6. OdinsWolf

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

one question i didnt see anywhere was is this a warband mod or do you need NW for this
  7. OdinsWolf

ok thank you lions for the clarification cant wait an hour 1/2  to play !
  8. OdinsWolf

need a rule clarification in the rules section it says outlaws can kos as long as the person has a weapon but then in frequently asked questions it says they can not be kos unless found doing somthin wrong in rp does this mean that outlaws can attack anyone anytime but colonists/factions must then catch them doing somthin wrong before attacking?
  9. OdinsWolf

Rhodes Hoplites

this would be friggin awesome if we do it right
  10. OdinsWolf

I would be ok with 2 pillum taking out small sheilds and 3 taking out bigger ones and hoplons but any more powerful and half the army charging the romans is gonna be without sheilds
  11. OdinsWolf

Expansion / Multiplayer suggestion thread

In the PW mod it is possible to pilot big war ships and i was wondering if its possible to have that in a 32 mb download why do we not have multiplayer ship battles for napoleonic wars with cannons on them and boarding parties and the like
  12. OdinsWolf

I just think that would make it op that means like 1/3 of the enemy sheilds are gone when you engage
  13. OdinsWolf

Rome at War: Media

homgaardviking that last pic especially is epic all are good but that one is amazing
  14. OdinsWolf

Weekly Saturday Shieldbattle [EU] (Dead and Buried)

Volkonski said:
    It would kinda help if the Pilums actually did there job (Disabling the use of a shield) instead of just bouncing off harmlessly.

do you mean make it to where after a shield is hit by pilum it cannot be used by the player anymore ? if so um.......OP?.....

ALSO BEST SHEILD BATTLE IN A LONG TIME WAS EXTREMELY FUN
  15. OdinsWolf

Ej777 said:
    Make Pilum far more effective against shields. Right now, they barely scrape a medium/heavy shield, the thing should be basically broken if it's got 1 or 2 pilum in it.

I think the greeks and macedonians are at enough of a disadvantage already not having them for their reg inf I dont think making them do more damage is a good idea for the sake of balance
Back
Top Bottom