1. Odin boarhelm

Better Wonderer Seeds

I have like, a million Coalbiters
  2. Odin boarhelm

Auto-block in singleplayer

Bump!

As someone who doesn't use it, it should definitely be an option
  3. Odin boarhelm

Does anyone else get the feeling the game isn't finished yet?

Yeah, it's Early Access. The development will continue and the game will be updated and fleshed out over time. The game is some way out from being final.

Hope this helps!
  4. Odin boarhelm

Massive Changed NEED to be made!!!!!!!

The Icons and Empire Faction color variation would certainly be helpful
  5. Odin boarhelm

Holy hell Companions are expensive

Having a decent time with the game so far, but 800-1200 Denars for one companion?? Sure you had to pay for some in Warband, but others were there for basically free for low levels. Little weird having them all cost so damn much in my opinion.
  6. Odin boarhelm

Dev Blog 12/09/19

MedievalMayonnaise said:
    The way lancers hold their spears on horseback is a disgraceful nitpick. The pressing matter here is giving infantry more utility against cavalry.

Agreed. I'm somewhat frustrated that this is the thing people are dogpiling on

Edit: Spelling
  7. Odin boarhelm

Dev Blog 12/09/19

It might just be me, but the marketplace toward the start of the video seemed a bit dead. There were only a 3-5 people (that I saw) walking around the stalls, and it seemed pretty ghostly, at least in contrast to the marketplace we saw in the Gamescom 2016 singleplayer gameplay, where the market of Dunglanys was packed with people.

Is this a change that has been made to the game since 2016, or an indication of the strength of the town's economy?
  8. Odin boarhelm

beta.taleworlds.com

Well this thread turned into a cluster ****
  9. Odin boarhelm

beta.taleworlds.com

Score! - Der Game-Talk said:
    Just a quick update: Since the inbox is still blocked and a lot of people have participated in this thread, I'll draw the winners tomorrow since I have to create a list with all people who have messaged me and replied to this thread. So tomorrow, there'll be two keys for two of you. Thanks!

Count me in, sire. I'd like a crack at this game, if possible
  10. Odin boarhelm

beta.taleworlds.com

Isachsen said:
    good Luck evryone, hope we all get the beta keys

Indeed. I hope to see you all on the battlefield.

Good luck
  11. Odin boarhelm

beta.taleworlds.com

vicwiz007 said:
    Odin Boarboi said:
    Glad to hear that my lack of a Warband key won't necessarily decrease my chances.
    He said that it wont exclude you, as theyll be targeting different groups over time. What is likely is that the first groups to be chosen will be “veterans” for obvious reasons, which the keys prove. He also said if you submit multiple they will only take one, so it cant hurt to resubmit with your cd-key if you have it.

Just my two cents.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the input
Top Bottom