Recent content by OddParadigm

1. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

Don't blame this on hardware. It happens to all of us. I got a new computer and play every other game with ultra high settings and never a crash. This game crashes all the time and i get bluescreens all the time, especially with "WHEA uncorrectable error" etc.

99% of my crashes do not report back to Taleworlds because it crashes my computer completely.

Nope, the developers have just figured out how to make the most successful hardware testing software ever created. It can find issues that no other software can! Its evident by the huge number of threads about this stuff happening how good it is.
  2. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR - Mount&BladeII causes Kernel-power 41 error

I used the default "very low" that disables everything, I believe that includes shadows. Yes, hard lock means the game crashed my PC again, hell at this point I'd LOVE it if the damn game just crashed on its own instead of the whole PC.
  3. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR - Mount&BladeII causes Kernel-power 41 error

I turned all my settings to potato and resolution down to 1920x1200 and had about 15 minutes before another hard lock. My temps were in the low 40s and usage was extremely low compared to before yet its still happening.
  4. In Progress Game freezes & causes complete hardware reboot

PSA!
    A very kind dev just responded to me via message just recently, and told me they are looking into it and will hopefully come out with a fix ASAP.
    Hoping that puts some of your minds at ease that they are aware of the issue and are doing something about it.
    Until then, I would be very careful about playing the game (My opinion) if you're experiencing hard reboot crashes.

That is awesome to hear, there are tons of threads about this on the front few pages so it definitely an issue a lot of people are having.
  5. In Progress My pc shutdowns when i play bannerlord, msi gtx1080, 32 gb ram, i7 6700

Definitely do not buy a new computer due to this, it is not an issue with your hardware. I have considered doing that due to this but literally NOTHING else crashes my PC like this.
  6. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR: Game KILLS PC/SYSTEM

I've been trying to keep the threads about this on the front page to bring visibility to the issue. I've been seeing posts about it occasionally since release but it does seem to be a rarer issue, it is something that needs to be looked at.
  7. Need More Info Maybe causing computer to turn off.

I'm using the beta and nothing has changed. It is completely random, sometimes 2 minutes sometimes 2 hours. It does seem to be closely related to "loading" anything a lot of times such as entering/leaving a town or battle or various other screens. Sometimes its just as I'm crossing the campaign map, usually I have an auto save after reboot that is corrupt but not always. Again, temps are normal, usually in the 45-55 range for cpu and gpu even when it works for longer periods. Stress testing has brought everything up to 100% and into the 70s temp wise with no errors or crashing, this again is NOT a problem with hardware. I have a Corsair RM1000 and can try to melt this computer with just about anything without failure, it's not a PSU problem either.
  8. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR: Game KILLS PC/SYSTEM

I've tried mine windowed at half the resolution of my monitor, PC still totally locks up/crashes when it happens.
  9. In Progress My pc shutdowns when i play bannerlord, msi gtx1080, 32 gb ram, i7 6700

I'm using the beta and nothing has changed. It is completely random, sometimes 2 minutes sometimes 2 hours. It does seem to be closely related to "loading" anything a lot of times such as entering/leaving a town or battle or various other screens. Sometimes its just as I'm crossing the campaign map, usually I have an auto save after reboot that is corrupt but not always. Again, temps are normal, usually in the 45-55 range for cpu and gpu even when it works for longer periods. Stress testing has brought everything up to 100% and into the 70s temp wise with no errors or crashing, this again is NOT a problem with hardware. I have a Corsair RM1000 and can try to melt this computer with just about anything without failure, it's not a PSU problem either.
  10. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR: Game KILLS PC/SYSTEM

Back
Top Bottom