Recent content by Oddball_E8

1. Oddball_E8

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Caba`drin said:
    To remove animations, as covered in the FAQ, currently the best way is to install the Gameplay version and copy over the actions.txt file to your Expanded installation. Then you can delete the Gameplay version. Sorry we haven't uploaded that file separately yet.

And this was the perfect place to ask this question.

Cool thanx :grin:
  2. Oddball_E8

I PM'd Monnikje instead. He'll tell me.
  3. Oddball_E8

Nick147 said:
    Oddball_E8 said:
    Nick147 said:
    Oddball_E8 said:
    Ive got a question:

Whats the easiest way to restore the default animations?
    I happen to not like papa lazarous animations (mainly because i have fought with swords more than a few times in real life, and the animations just dont fit with my experience of how you really fight with swords. Nor does the vanilla ones, but they are closer than his)

i found this
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,171522.msg4138655.html#msg4138655

apparantly doesnt work with the latest version (mainly because warband updated their animations)
    add new topic or write pm to windyplains.

isnt this thread for the "how can i do this" type of questions? why should i write a new one?
  4. Oddball_E8

Nick147 said:
    Oddball_E8 said:
    Ive got a question:

I happen to not like papa lazarous animations (mainly because i have fought with swords more than a few times in real life, and the animations just dont fit with my experience of how you really fight with swords. Nor does the vanilla ones, but they are closer than his)

i found this
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,171522.msg4138655.html#msg4138655

apparantly doesnt work with the latest version (mainly because warband updated their animations)
  5. Oddball_E8

[S] Magus Mod for M&B:WB [REL]

miltiadis said:
    screeenshooots

Right... ill repeat myself once more since some people apparantly have reading problems.

I NO LONGER UPDATE OR SUPPORT THIS MOD. THIS MOD IS DEAD.

Also, if you really like what ive done in this mod i reccomend using the Floris mod.
  6. Oddball_E8

Ive got a question:

7. Oddball_E8

Well i cant help you friend.
    1: i no longer update or support this mod (as explained in the thread)
    2: i dont even have mount and blade installed any longer so i couldnt help you even if i wanted.
  8. Oddball_E8

Ikaguia said:
    Ok, thank you, I am asking because in the Info thread it says that it used it and that I need your permission, but anyways thank you.
    no problem... just dont use the version from here... cos its old.
  9. Oddball_E8

Ikaguia said:
    I am making an Mod using Floris Expanded Mod pack and it uses this.
    May I use it??

first, since i gave my permission to floris, that means if you have his permission, thats enough.
    second, i dont think his current build of the mod includes my mod any more.
  10. Oddball_E8

cypruss11 said:
    Can i use this on Native 1.131 or 1.134?

i doubt it would work... and i am currently not updating this mod since i switched over to using Floris Mod instead.
  11. Oddball_E8

Tick Tick ...How does Monnikje(or you) feel? :)

You have deadlines?

what the hell for?

its YOUR mod, you made it for YOUR use and youre just kind enough to share it with us... dont do something stupid like putting deadlines on yourself... just do it in your own time man.
  12. Oddball_E8

Bug Reports and known issues v2.2 and earlier

I might try the full mod then... sometime... not right now tho, cant be bothered to download again.
  13. Oddball_E8

Ok, some more bugs...

No sea raiders, desert bandits or anything like that at all on the map (i checked with Ctrl+T).
    No bases for them either.

The only bandit force out there are looters and forest bandits.
  14. Oddball_E8

Swadian Longbowmen dont have Longbows?

Hehe, well maby you should use "variations" of longbow instead. That way all the longbow troops are still using longbows, only of lower quality...
  15. Oddball_E8

Ok, patched to 2.1 and im getting doubles of the NPC's in taverns and the trees on the campaignmap look all wonky (like theyre made up of bushes just cut and pasted together or something)
Back
Top Bottom