Recent content by Occyfel

1. Occyfel

What faction music do you like?

Not really a fan of Battania in the game, but the Battanian theme is probably my favourite.
  2. Occyfel

When will the Viking Nord Faction arrive?

Basically because there are no ones in lore of mount and blade^^
    Says who?
    Maybe they hadn't been "discovered" yet because of their isolation, or maybe just not mentioned in the lore but could trade animal fats or something
  3. Occyfel

Some ideas for adding flavor and balance to Sturgia's Troop Tree

A light cavalry/cavalry archer sounds neat, wouldn't be as good as khuzait cav archers but still a decent skirmishing force.
  4. Occyfel

No it will never happen because there are already the nord's living^^
    why not eskimos too?
  5. Occyfel

Daggers need some love

Yeah sheathes sound good, if BL can have more rogue gameplay then I reckon daggers would have a nice place in the game.
  6. Occyfel

Ofc i know that but i say that Sturgians are not 100% Vikings and i say there is a unique own Viking Nord Culture in Mount and Blade Lore. So its basically false if some guys here say the Sturgians are the "Scandinavian Vikings"!
    Bruh everyone here is saying that Sturgians are influenced by vikings, not that they are vikings. Nords would be cool I guess (not really into vikings myself), if they do ever come I imagine it would be after full release. Like someone else was saying, I'd rather that they improve the culture's that they have already added, to make them more immersive and unique.
  7. Occyfel

Future Plans

Great list of changes for singleplayer - can't wait to see them in action.

Regrettably on the MP front - I'm not sure that is really going to pull much weight if there are no players to rank..
    There's plenty of people waiting for MP to actually be worth playing, with battle mode I reckon lots of people will be coming back
  8. Occyfel

What does the community want?

Do you mean with the second option? We already have official servers, if you mean privately hosted servers then that would be me.
  9. Occyfel

SP - General We think co-op campaign for bannerlord is possible. and should be made

Not sure if I'm allowed to send discord links here, but this is a proper BL co-op mod that's being worked on. https://discord.gg/tcwn38fW
  10. Occyfel

Someone pulled off COOP!!!!!

I can understand what this mod is about in one line of a paragraog but resonant needs to clickbait the crap out of his videos and make them as long and as boring and contentless as possible lmao
    Resonant seems to hype things up a **** ton, like several videos about upcoming mods when there's like 3 screenshots and no actual modding due to limited tools. It's like its an echo chamber of people saying "I can't wait for Lord of the Rings in BL!!!"
  11. Occyfel

BANNERLORD BATTLE MODE AVAILABLE

Its astonishing that they haven't added battle mode yet, seems like a no brainer
  12. Occyfel

Menavlion Infantry

I find menavlions in general to be a pain to deal with, they do so much damage even when it looks like only the shaft hit, this combined with allowing everyone to go on horseback means that TDM is particularly painful when fighting the empire.
  13. Occyfel

SP - General Make Bannerlord Great. Part 4: Improving sieges for cities (battle within a city); Living world and perks; Sound during combat.

That's some impressive amount of input.
    Some thoughts on the retreating into town part: would you imageine that there is any disadvantge to doing that? For example, more damage to the town parts the enemy soldiers run through freely? Because without any disadvanteages, it seems to me, the optimal way to play the siege defense would always be
    1. Do maximum damage with archers and siege from walls while the attackers approach
    2. Retreat into town to barricades, defednign to (presumably) more manageable chokepoints.

Therefore making it not a decison of whether one retreats to the barricades, but when one retreats to the barricades, which seems kinda one-dimensional to me.
    I reckon it would be good if there is a chance to lose an amount of soldiers in the streets when retreating, would make sense that in the disorder some would get lost or captured, and that would make it a trade off whether you choose to defend the walls or fortify the town.
  14. Occyfel

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

hi! love the work, and the models.
    i just think that line formations should be a lot tighter, like
    shoulder to shoulder for line infantry.

thanks for this!
    I believe modders can't do much regarding formations right now, I'm sure tighter lines will be made once more tools are available.
Back
Top Bottom