Recent content by Obytack

1. MP Armour/Weapon selection should go back to the way Warband had it!

When will people stop complaining about presets? They already explained why they went with it and they won't change it after so much work went into it. I like the presets since it saves time and the perk options are enough, not missing the old way. It might be included as a mod or another section if there's adequate demand for it.
    People complain so much about it because majority of us prefer to old way. TW didnt even ask their fans what they wanted which ytou should do and just changed it (as they tend to do as they have terrible communication to the community)
  2. MP Armour/Weapon selection should go back to the way Warband had it!

Its 100x better and going off a lot of MP players, majority of players miss the old way of choosing everything you wanted, not a preset.
  3. Make Clan tags in game only

Can we possibly be able to add our clan tags on the Bannerlord MP menu screen instead of having to do it on steam?
  4. is MP down?

more fool you for thinking that. was the only way to play multiplayer last night
    Nope, normal MP was open for me last night lol
  5. is MP down?

you canplaymuliti player by opting into the beta branch ofthe game
    Dw its working now, and you dont play MP through the beta branch lol
  6. is MP down?

When i try to go play MP the play button is unclickable...
  7. Ban Cav from MP siege

Cav should be banned from MP siege and also a limit should be put on how many people can play cav at once of a TDM server. Cav is becoming cancerous and ruining the MP experience for so many players.
  8. TW have ruined MP

Look how dead Multiplayer is because of Taleworlds incompetence. I remember when all these servers were once full now you can barely fill one. Such a shame. No butter for you Taleworlds!
  9. LOUD noise during MP battles

I've noticed I'm not the only that has had their ears near blown because of loud noise through my headset since the update on MP, TW what have you done to MP lol
  10. No custom servers till 2022?

Because servers cost resources? Hosting isn't free.

So if they would allow everyone to make random siege servers which are barely used then they are wasting resources.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be an option to arrange such a thing I'm only saying that it is very understandable that not everyone and his dog can get one.
    Well we know hosting cost $$$, which myself included are willing to spend.
  11. No custom servers till 2022?

"Private server" those servers are just as private as clan wars hosted by clans. The CtA servers are just servers setup with a password, nothing special about them. And of course they cannot give every lad his own server with a password, be sensible.
    Doesn't matter as point still stands, they still gave special servers for one and not others.
  12. No custom servers till 2022?

What annoys me is you give youtubers like Lionheart (call to arms) event a private server and not anyone else. That's absolute b.s.
    You can make exemptions for one and not for all. I'm disappointed with TW.
  13. Tip for anyone can't run the launcher

Go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client then delete TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe.config hope this helps It worked for me.
  14. Can MP Armour/Weapon selection go back to the way Warband had it?

Its 100x better and going off a lot of MP players, majority of players miss the old way of choosing everything you wanted, not a preset.
  15. Resolved Game does not launch. (Epic games)

Just did a clean install of everything Bannerlord and reinstalling now. This better work lol
Back
Top Bottom