1. Obilic

[M] The Deluge - general discussion

I am getting this error when I want to join some servers:
    7e2a150d-f44b-4267-9468-4cc92b0548e4

When I click yes I get sent to:

https://www.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_download_module.html

With this error.

404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Now this doesn't make any damn sense to me, since I played on that map before, and sometimes the game just joins anyway and I play without problems.
  2. Obilic

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

kraggrim said:
    Obilic said:
    I was interested in this mod, so I tried it a bit out, liked most of the stuff, but I had to check the potential dealbreaker for me, the Free Cities and I was left disappointed.

It really kills any point in having them if they are gonna have generic rosters and no real cool mercenaries, I didn't meet any mercenaries of note in the free cities, c'mon! Same thing killed A clash of kings for me.

Also what is the deal with the Moon brothers being killing machines?

If you have ideas for cool mercenaries you could maybe post them here (preferably with links to visual aids and/or appropriate OSP models). No idea if produno would be open to adding them but can't hurt.
    Unfortunately I'm not an artist, but I would expect most of the coastal free cities to have versatile and light-medium units, with colorful attire. Lots of skirmishers too, since they are frequently on the sea and fight Dothraki.
  3. Obilic

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

k0nr@d said:
    Obilic said:
    How do I add the "battle planner" to Prophecy of Pendor?
    I see that planner in a lot of mods, basically you get to plan your strategy before battle, and in the camp menu you can designate unit behavior after they get dismounted.

Another question, a "roman" general attacked me, why I do not know, but that isn't the issue, what the issue is that his army just stood in the middle of the map and refused to move.
    Probably general was usind defensive strategy waiting for your move.
    But he attacked me, and had superior numbers.  I mean that is a really cheap tactic if it is one, the AI has all the time in the world, it could always just turtle up.
  4. Obilic

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

How do I add the "battle planner" to Prophecy of Pendor?
    I see that planner in a lot of mods, basically you get to plan your strategy before battle, and in the camp menu you can designate unit behavior after they get dismounted.

Another question, a "roman" general attacked me, why I do not know, but that isn't the issue, what the issue is that his army just stood in the middle of the map and refused to move.
  5. Obilic

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

[
    Obilic said:
    Guys, how do I recruit mercenaries and upper tier units in this mod? In the tavern's I just keep meeting generic faction levies.

You can recruit Unsullied from Qohor for 800 denars each or if you meet Graznak de Maznak (or something like that) in a tavern you can hire him to stay in your castle as a staff member for 10,000 denars (it's actually a one time payment despite what he says) and you can buy Unsullied from him.

Otherwise a few towns give you slightly higher rated mercenaries directly from the town overview page.
    [/quote]
    Yes but they are really few and far between, I was kinda hoping to create a mercenary army for fun, but it seems there aren't any classic MB type mercenaries, which is a damn shame.

6. Obilic

Guys, how do I recruit mercenaries and upper tier units in this mod? In the tavern's I just keep meeting generic faction levies.
  7. Obilic

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I was interested in this mod, so I tried it a bit out, liked most of the stuff, but I had to check the potential dealbreaker for me, the Free Cities and I was left disappointed.

It really kills any point in having them if they are gonna have generic rosters and no real cool mercenaries, I didn't meet any mercenaries of note in the free cities, c'mon! Same thing killed A clash of kings for me.

Also what is the deal with the Moon brothers being killing machines?
  8. Obilic

Any (well developed) (S) Warband mods that are set in the 17ct?

I would prefer if they would be set in Europe. These are that I know of. Warband: -  Europe in Flames (S) - The Deluge (M) - Nova Aeatas is 15 or early 16ct and not in Europe With Fire and Sword:   -  WFaS Enhanced (S)     - War Getting Worse Beta 2.20 (S)     - Csatadi mod (S)
  9. Obilic

General Discussion

Is this dead?
  10. Obilic

SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Are there any sound mods I can add to this one?
  11. Obilic

[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Wait, I am completely confused now.

The latest ver. on mod db is 0.95, and I get kicked from a server, because 0.96 is the newest ver. But I come here and now its 0.5???
  12. Obilic

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

So what does this mod actually do? I see no description in the OP.
  13. Obilic

Having at least separate Riverlands Culture&Army would bring to immersion and all around more variety.

But Essos Oh dear, I mean I could swear they had more troop variety before, why is Cozur cutting his own content? I mean did the possibility that Essos might be SUPER BORING occur to him if he gives the same units to all free cities? From Volantis to Bravoos you fight the same units, I just don't see much appeal in that, Hell Essos should be the weird exotic part of the map not the generic.

EDIT: Not sure does any mod have this, but one major gripe with Warband I have is that Lords are not fighting in the tournaments, I think tournaments in this mod would be most fun if the lords gathered and fought in their own armor.
  14. Obilic

When I talk to Dornish Lords, a Dornish Knight pops up and I have only two options to attack him or leave, if I try to attack him I can't initiate a battle, and I'm not even at war with them !

WTF Is happening with this game, I really hoped that Warband isn't such a bugfest after all these years of waiting....
  15. Obilic

After having some battles with Stormlands, I definitely find their helmets irritating, I mean they really feel out of place, they just don't work as good as those Lannister samurai armors.

They kind of look like some wear blend of Bronze Age + Roman Helmet Knockoff and I fail to see why would Stormlands even wear them.

Another thing that I think would be a bit more immersive for this mod is if every Westeros faction could have crossbowmen, and that they simply have either a more powerful bowmen sub-tier or crossbowmen, while some factions could a have a balance between them but none of them would be really powerful. It's a bit hard for me to believe that Lannisters or the Vale have no crossbowmen.

Also Riverlands, Riverlands are utterly missed as a faction to me.

EDIT: IMPORTANT ! Uhm Lords in the pictures of their fiefs are naked, so are village elders when I met them, the prison guards are constantly telling me there is no prisoners although there are prisoners (lords). For some reason that is only in one save/character.  :roll:
Back
Top Bottom