Recent content by Obi Juan Kenobi

1. Obi Juan Kenobi

OSP packs which could be useful for us

I managed to solve the problem in adding new stuff. Dejawolf's helmet package had a texture name error in it and that was the main issue. All pieces work fine now and i've inserted a couple of great helms.
    The two textures to be corrected are: earthenvmap.dds and earthenvmap.dds

Hope it helps  :wink:
  2. Obi Juan Kenobi

I thought at least the mail coifs and Norman-like helmets could be taken and being a variety-dependent player  i tried. I received an error with the great helmets color texture and when i gave up on the great helmets leaving in only the coifs, a second error about a "earthen-something-else" dds file came up. I don't want to turn this topic into "help me" rubbish but this is the only mod i'm going to use and i don't think it's fair to ask mod leaders to introduce stuff that maybe they haven't chosen for some reasons. Has anyone else tried to put any of these helmets in ?
  3. Obi Juan Kenobi

Well, i think most of us won't bother for some years of difference, especially in a game that makes the most out of variety.
  4. Obi Juan Kenobi

Then i'll wait for him  :mrgreen:
  5. Obi Juan Kenobi

Those coloured great helmets seem good to me, at least they are similar to those already in...

What about replacing the kettle helms anyway ? These new version has received some more love in.
  6. Obi Juan Kenobi

Has anyone tried to insert those Medieval helmets already ?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76943.0.html

I might fancy some copy/paste of his module.ini lines  :mrgreen:
  7. Obi Juan Kenobi

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

That would be nearly useless, and pretty ironic since has been showed here as well  :mrgreen:
  8. Obi Juan Kenobi

Progress/Development for Warband

Maybe we can get back to the mod development if everybody let die this useless confrontation (euphemism)
  9. Obi Juan Kenobi

Chainmail transparency

Yep, that was my first option  :wink:
  10. Obi Juan Kenobi

Chainmail transparency

That 6:1 maille i googled left me open mouth... I had no idea.

However my question wanted to be a suggestion as well, because i suppose that 6:1 should be expensive. What about a poorer warrior ?

About the 3D maybe it's not necessary if i understand what you mean RG. Study a way to draw the internal dress should be enough...
  11. Obi Juan Kenobi

Chainmail transparency

I hope this is the right place to discuss. I'd like to know why there are so diverse chainmails around. At the present time we draw our mail armours as a single fabric that covers what's underneath, but mail rings should always leave a spot where you can see the leather coat/jacket or whatever...
  12. Obi Juan Kenobi

Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Well maybe you've just been unlucky, i broke normal weapons at first blood as well.

It's a new feature, still needs polishing maybe...
  13. Obi Juan Kenobi

Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Keep in mind that if you buy an already damaged weapon probabilities of a break jump to the top...

I broke a chipped sword the second time i fought in my career but i wasn't surprised that much. Same way for a bent lance and so on...
  14. Obi Juan Kenobi

Liste server incomplete

Ho provato anche questa opzione. Ho anche più volte spawnato ma non cambia nulla. Credo a parte una di aver provato tutte le soluzioni proposte nel thread di supporto MP.

L'ASE sarebbe All Seeing Eye.  ma era "un" programma per diversi giochi online. L'ho usato in gioventù per Raven Shield a cui giocavo sempre. In pratica era un programma con una lista di giochi di cui aveva appunto le liste server. Anche aggiornabili e faceva da launcher per il gioco facendoti arrivare direttamente alla schermata di lancio della mappa.
    Il vantaggio principale per molti come il sottoscritto era che leggeva dati anche da server che tu non vedevi, appena avviato e con più precisione e tempismo: per infilarsi in un server appena c'era un posto libero... :mrgreen:
  15. Obi Juan Kenobi

Progress/Development for Warband

Definitely Awesome  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom