Recent content by Nyah

1. Nyah

HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

That was the first big event I took part in.
    Nothing could beat the epicness.

2. Nyah

The Mead Hall

^^
  3. Nyah

The Mead Hall

Watched a 4v4 some years ago and one of them was as swift as a sack of potatos with his one and a half sword that someone else nearly lost an eye because of him.
    I wonder how many take serious injuries in these moshpits.
  4. Nyah

The Mead Hall

Lol thanks Ragnarr :grin:
  5. Nyah

Joining is fine for me. Just read something somewhere in this forum and was just curious.
  6. Nyah

Is joining the server impossible for the majority of players ?
    Or did I get something wrong?
    (I'm back btw  :wink: )
  7. Nyah

NEW FACTION - German States

Which mod is that^^?
  8. Nyah

Background of your Character

Who would have guessed it  :razz:
  9. Nyah

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Event was great.
    Enjoyed it!
  10. Nyah

Books

nacholoko16 said:
    用户论坛
    话题列表
    话题 回复 最后发表
    目前暂无话题

您可以发表感想,分享观点,咨询问题
    发起新话题
    话题:
    正文:
  11. Nyah

The Mead Hall

Shore, Stein, Papier
  12. Nyah

The Mead Hall

RagnarGerman said:
    I have watched the trailer and I need to say, yet I'm very dissapointed. It's a swiss/german made movie, filmed in africa. The equipment of the actors is, sadly, less authentic and more fantasy/larp style, the weapons are from different time lines and celtic, here an example.

tumblr_nc886449wl1tbqkueo1_500.jpg

What I know from the basic story of the movie so far is, that the vikings in the movie are outlaws, sailing to Lindisfarne and then they find theirself (after a storm?) on the coast of england, where they get attacked by between 20 and 30 saxon riders, and those riders get killed by the 7 vikings.
    Then they capture a saxon princess, which you can see in the movie armed with a medieval crossbow. So, the movie is not based on any Saga, it has his own story which has a low piece of sense, the equipment of actors are more fantasy stuff then historical authentic but it seems the movie has a lot of action in it. Also when it will be a pain in the ass for me, I still will go to watch the movie with a friend because Johan Hegg (Singer of Amon Amarth) acts in the movie and we are big fans of Amon Amarth.

Yup, you are completely right. The leader of the raiders with the sword on his back (why on his back ?!) That's the exact same sword with the hilt etc. that I've got at home and it doesn't match in the 9th century of Scotland. It's a norman broadswoard that matches in the 11th century of France.(The movie plays in Scotland not England :wink: ) nvm^^

blabla bla etc.

But I try to avoid spoilering the movie to someone.
    Just don't expect something that has something to do with vikings, then you'll be fine^^
  13. Nyah

The Mead Hall

Yesterday I went into cinemas to watch the movie "Northmen".
    Anyone else saw it ?
Back
Top Bottom