• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Nutkilladdboy

1. Nutkilladdboy

[BoM] Bastards of Men [NA]

Media: BoM Vs KoB
  2. Nutkilladdboy

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: Bastards of Men
    Clan tag: [BoM]
    Clan region: NA
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: TW Group Link
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): TW Thread Steam Contact Link
  3. Nutkilladdboy

NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Clan Name: Bastards of Men
    Clan Tags: [BoM]
    Clan Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079565852
    Main Roster of 6:
    [BoM] Nutkilla
    [BoM] Tyler
    [BoM] Drakanen
    [BoM] CANTON
    [BoM] Vsolid
    ☣†|МФŊЅŦЄŘ|†☣
    Three Substitute Players:

[BoM] LANDALORE
    Wegnas
    [BoM] RussianSoviet92
  4. Nutkilladdboy

You join by joining the discord here https://discord.gg/a6jkbs current age group is 18+
  5. [BoM] Bastards of Men [NA]

ABOUT US Bastards of men is a Multiplayer clan for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Formed from a experienced group of Napoleonic wars players, friends and people who wanted to win games as a cohesive unit. Formed on April 9th 2020. Our members are new and...
  6. Nutkilladdboy

A Sad Day for Persistent Frontier

What i think is that a new admin was on the server and some player who did not like you or is a noob told a admin and unfortunately u got perma banned and in game u should of told that admin where is the proof they got to have picture proof of what u were doing not some idiot saying to ban you because when i tell the admin who randomer is killing everybody they got to have proof any way so they should do that to everybody not just me.And yes u should buy a mic and get on teamspeak and tell them your mind 
Top Bottom