Recent content by NoyanO

1. Modding

Arkadaşlar belli bir süre önce oyunu oynayıp aktif olarak burada yazdım ve oynamayı bıraktım çünkü oyunu bitirecek ve domine edecek noktaya gelmiştim. Tabi update'ler falan oldu, 10 ay ardından bi baktım mod sayısı düşmüş, bazı temel mod unsurları bile güncellenmiyor, 10 ayda ilginin bu denli...
  2. SP - General Saving captives

Is there a way to make alliance and help other faction? When i declared establish my kingdom i just cant act like a mercenary anymore and dont want to declare war at others just to help sturgians for example.
  3. SP - General Saving captives

I will try this thx
  4. SP - General Saving captives

Today i was playing the game and Raganvad was a captive. When talking to him he had no request of saving. When we talk to prisoners they should tell us to save them in return of money or something like that. Maybe we can send a group of stealth units and save them as a mission.
  5. SP - General Village improvements

So true, we should be able to buy a village in the beginning and improve it over time..
  6. Important Improvements for UI !!

Well, the more suitable governor candidates might be highlighted green and others red.
    Plus i've said the most skilled companion thing for only the wanderers.
  7. Tarafımca görülen ve düzeltilmesi gereken şeyler.

Bana belli başlı cevaplar verdiler, gördüğüm eksikliği resimli attım ve duruma göre bir şeyler yazdılar.

Zaten her istediğimizi de yapacak değiller. Ben de sektörden biriyim, Olcay, Emrullah, Eren vs bu arkadaşları tanıyorum ve o yüzden sordum.

Bir de her istediğimizi yapacak değiller, Oyuna 270 lira verdim ama hiç söylenmiyorum sizler gibi.
  8. Important Improvements for UI !!

UI has some seriously lacking features.
  9. Dev Blog 07/06/18

Olcay, şu yürüyerek gelen haramilere de bir el atın hacım, kendine iyi bak iyi çalışmalar diliyorum.
  10. SP - General Navigation!!

When i left click the settlement i want to go to it's managament tab yet screen goes back to my character and it starts riding it's horse. There can be settlements button to the below left. Plus when i "manage town" there should be some arrows left and right at the middle top to jump and...
  11. Ultimatum..

Well, ok but i'm just talking about threatening the opponent.
    Going to war is must be the next step.
  12. Ultimatum..

I've dominated the Northern Empire and Aserai, they don't have many troops or generals left. Now when i look at them, the guys on the left (Vlandia) are attacking at Aserai Castles. Is there a way to send them a warning to back off or if i directly go to Derhert and tell him Leave those...
  13. Tarafımca görülen ve düzeltilmesi gereken şeyler.

Hideout temizlendikten sonra en sonda harami başı ve adamlarının yürüyerek gelme animasyonu biraz çirkin kalmış. Beş kardeş gibi aynı senkronda gelmelerini yanlış buldum ve animasyonun kalitesinin düşük olduğunu gördüm. Tarafların askerleri düello esnasında hadi koçum vur koçum hareketleri...
  14. SP - Quests Crafting Bow, Shield Etc...

Yeah, we are lacking those too.
Back
Top Bottom