Recent content by notule

1. notule

Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

Probably already stated but heres mine

1. ability to have a lord remain in or around a fief
    2. actual diplomacy, like proper
    3.votes for taken fiefs where we can choose who to vote for, and ability to influence other lords before the vote (ala warband style)
    4. small patrols around our cities to keep the million bands of looters/bandits/bumheads in check
    5.FEASTS!!!! let us talk to our lords to get relationships with them (ala warband((again if it worked there why dont we have it here especially after a year!))
    (6. make influence and relationships actually worthwhile)
  2. notule

Belligerent Drunks, Town Bandits, Bodyguards, and Book Sellers...

Are we ever going to see NPCs like the Belligerent Drunk in the taverns or be randomly attacked by bandits when we enter a town or village? Or possibly come upon a Book Seller that can sell us books to enhance our characters, or have a companion tail us as a bodyguard? These were all great features of M&B Warband, but absent in Bannerlord, and would actually give us a reason to go into towns to look for Book Sellers in the tavern or wander the streets in search of random bandit encounters.

Also, Pretenders to the Throne...
    YES! Id forgotten about these, and traveling wanders to help us locate our missing companions easier and the minstrels with really bad poems (wont do anything in bannerlord coz reasons, but is a nice touch)
  3. notule

Constant Warfare : Did Taleworld adress that ?

I agree that it needs something to regulate it. I think in my in game last 6 years, Ive had maybe 3 days of peace, and that possibly had a city rebel then fraction after declares war. Declares peace for a 4 days then back at it, its now a constant circle with the same 4 border cities and castles changing so often Im bored of fighting to retake or defend.
    I also want to send a caravan out with my kids to get them xp, but I cant because the constant warfare means that all the lands between city's are rammed with bands of looters etc, never mind hostile cities and lords meaning caravans cant go anywhere!
Back
Top Bottom