Recent content by Notourius

1. Resolved Status Update on Missing Companions/Main story quest givers.

Thank you for resolving the issue's really made the game impossible for me to play hopefully we see the patch soon!
  2. [1.5.7] Battlemap-Pool needs a rework

i understand your pain dude and yes right at the start just hold tab and press the mouse wheel then retreat, and you can just fight again stright away and get a brand new map.... enjoy
  3. [1.5.7] Battlemap-Pool needs a rework

you know you can reroll every fight right ? hold tab press middle mouse button click retreat, fight them again you will have a brand new map... Just so you know.
  4. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Ok guys, the only "solution" i can find to at least make the game playable again with 0 knowledge of programming is enabling cheat mode, download a character editor mod+ skill editor mod, start/load a campaign, if theres 0 wanderers, spawn a wanderer by yourself and edit their appereance to your likes. It ruins the immersion but at least you can have wanderers again...
    That's a solution for sure.
  5. [1.5.7] Battlemap-Pool needs a rework

I agree, but this is not by any means game breaking, they have a whole load of massive problems to solve well before this
  6. Resolved Disrupt supply lines bug 1.5.7

So the message from Arzagos tells me that the caravan will be moving from Varcheg to Makeb in 5 days. A second bullet point below it that came through at the same time says, "Caravan is moving on to Omor from Varcheg."
    I think, maybe it means in 5 days? I start moving towards Varcheg. A day later, I'm half way there and a new message, "caravan is moving on to Varnovapol from Omor." so, the caravan left 5 days early and I'm never gonna catch it. ?
    Yh this has been bugged forever, hopefully they start catching up and fixing issues soon.
  7. Resolved Status Update on Missing Companions/Main story quest givers.

It's been 2 weeks today and we have had no word at all on the Companion bug/ Main Story quest givers missing from the game, It's great that you are fixing small bugs like siege crashes and graphical Bugs, But please for the love of this game PLEASE... fix the core game, I'm guessing today being...
  8. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Listen mister 500 iq Read the forums, use some of that big brain you have instead of trying to make arguments, that hold no merit at all...
    Actually your right haha' I'm going to play the 'STABLE' version of the game that has no bugs and has been tested by the very professional QA team at tales worlds... Oh wait i cannot beacuse it has more game breaking bugs than the 'BETA' version of the game haHAA
  9. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Forum warrior throwing out insults, assuming age of people having no clue who on the other end. Seems you are the one that need some growing up.
    Listen mister 500 iq Read the forums, use some of that big brain you have instead of trying to make arguments, that hold no merit at all...
  10. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

You should get into programming, it seems to fall natural and easy for you. Looking at their "to do" list there is more than one leak. If you can't accept the fact the game is in EA, and bugs is what it is, maybe you should find something else to spend your time on?
    There are litterally people who do not code on the forums who have fixed the issue for them selves.... what do you say to that ? are they coders now ? thats how hard it is people with no coding exp at allllllllll.. have fixed the issue on there own games. grow up kid...
  11. Resolved Can't find Istiana or Arzagos for quest

I would love to share a patch I created but I don't think I'm legally allowed to (my country laws etc.). So I'm sorry, but I'm sure TW is working hard on bringing us the new patch so just be a little patiant :wink:.
    FeelsBadMan...... If only we could get a patch from you .....
  12. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Different people work on different things. That is how it is in teams. You don't want a plumber to fix your car engine do you?
    Does it take a Plumber 2 weeks to find a leak and fix it ? or a machinic 2 weeks to change the oli on my car >?>>>>> I do not think so LUL stop being a white knight and wake up they are taking far too long to fix simple task's.....
  13. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I mean they are busy fixing the real issue's of the game LUL (Fixed an issue that caused DLSS results to look slightly blurry.) Who needs companions and a story to follow when we can have nice looking graphic's haHAA
  14. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I mean atleast they have dealt with the important bugs, like siege crashes........ LUL been almost 2 weeks and the game is unplayable but hey who needs the main story quest givers or Companions.. Maybe they will add them back as DLC when the game Releases...... who knows haHAA
  15. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I don't think it has anything to do with tournaments/trade (because it also affects Arzagos and Istiana, who don't do anything). I suspect that their current location isn't being stamped (correctly) into a save file, so when it's reloaded they 'disappear'. Anyway, doesn't appear to have made it into today's hotfix...
    Which I'm really bummed about TBH
Back
Top Bottom