Recent content by Not Important

1. Not Important

Graphics

I personally like the graphical enhancement mod
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36914.0.html
  2. Not Important

SP Medieval The Crescent and the Cross. A mod set up in the second crusade

Although it's been said already, I greatly like the idea of a crusade mod, and from what I've observed you seem to be dedicated to finishing what you start so I look forward to what you, and anyone who may or may not help, make!
  3. Not Important

Russia Wants to Save the World from an Asteroid

gamerwiz09 said:
    Mage246 said:
    Vadermath said:
    Mage246 said:
    Just an excuse for Russia to pretend it's still relevant.

Bull****.

Mother Russia shall own your mothers. In fact, it'd be so funny if the rocket accidentally hit the White House.

Yes, nuclear Armageddon would be *hilarious*.
    You're just pissed cause you live in DC. You wouldn't be so cranky if you were in, say, Arlington or Baltimore, in which case you'd be safe but still close enough to watch the pretty mushroom cloud.
    And grow a 3rd arm from your forehead!  :grin:
    Maybe they have some super secret purpose that the public knows nothing about. Or perhaps they really DO want to save the world? Or it could be an excuse to test out equipment and the works. Matters little to me so long as they don't send the asteroid hurtling towards Earth.
  4. Not Important

Is This Right?....

Hegemony 268 isn't finished for 1.011 yet. It's being ported to it, but the only available version is for older versions.
  5. Not Important

The ? thread

eragoen said:
    How do I renounce my oath to my liege? I try to talk to the head of the Collins Bandit guys but I can't seem to get away?
    I'm guessing you aren't a full member, and did the equivalent of being a mercenary captain in native. When your contract expires I think is the only way to get out. If you're a full member then I don't know.
  6. Not Important

1866 - v0.7 Beta release (download link + information)

Downloaded this earlier, and I have to say WOW. The development team did a great job, and if this is the beta imagine how it will be when it's done!
  7. Not Important

SP Fantasy Giants versus Dwarves - v0.2 released

Simple concept, and yet I'm still quite interested in this mod. Could end up as a plain, and simple: fun fantasy mod
  8. Not Important

Song format problem

I used mp3 files, and it worked fine. I'm pretty sure most files that are readable by windows media player would work, since I'm pretty sure it's based off that engine.
  9. Not Important

Song format problem

I had the same problems, and I'm not certain, but I think it can only have 1 type of format for it to work. I could be wrong, but from my experience this seems to be the problem.
  10. Not Important

Song format problem

Are you sure mp3s don't work? I thought they worked for me. How exactly are you trying to get the files on? (Such as CD, flash drive, etc)
    I had issues with it, but I found that (in my case anyway) you need a CD with only music files on it, if it has anything else such as pictures, videos, or the likes it won't work.
  11. Not Important

Medic Help

Worst come to worse, there's always training him for combat. This way in the event he does spawn, and you don't know how to avoid him getting into it he might be able to survive battle.
  12. Not Important

So this is what the Balloon Boy incident has devolved into

Seems pretty fake to me, and like you said only after he fought back did they get interested. Add on the fact it sounded pathetically staged, and it seems too much like a fake story.
  13. Not Important

268 B.C

martijntjeeh said:
    Now, what kinda joke would that be...

I have been thinking he was jokeing too... but what kinda joke would that be seriously, no body would find that amusing/funny.
    Maybe he could be both of what I said?  :smile: No offense to him, but many would not find that to actually stimulate the happy glands, and produce laugh reactions... Or some pathetic attempt at comedy like I just did here.
  14. Not Important

Do we treat the Recruits to harshly?

Tyrant said:
    To what end does being a recruit define legitimacy in posting on this forum, if they share the same interest and intellect on the subject as everyone else? Or perhaps they would prefer the security in viewing their opinions as more relevant because of a fixed number beyond anyone's control or intentions.
    You are aware most people who posted completely agree with you right? The discussion above is merely about how hazing is good for hardening up recruits, or to kill those who are too weak to live.
Back
Top Bottom