Recent content by Norwegian

1. Are my dreams coming true? BL beta

I doubt TW will give keys to any random Joe anyway. It'll probably be the tournament winners who get prioritized in the first go, and then we'll see who else gets admitted.
  2. Skandinavisk/Skandinaviske Politik/Politikk

Konservative er bekymret for Norges og Europas framtid, og det har vi all grunn til å være med tanke på dagens utvikling. Forresten, støtter du faktisk Fethullah Gülen eller er det bare kødd?
  3. Skandinavisk/Skandinaviske Politik/Politikk

Hvem er redd da?
  4. Skandinavisk/Skandinaviske Politik/Politikk

Ikke akkurat gull og grønne skoger her heller, nei. Men vil påstå at situasjonen i Norge er fremdeles hakket bedre enn i Sverige.
  5. Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

I think Ready or Not looks pretty good, and I'm glad we're finally getting the long-awaited SWAT 5. Not going to pre-order though. I think I'll wait for the Steam release, to have the ability to refund just in case. Better safe than sorry. I may change my mind when the testing phases come...
  6. Football and/or Soccer Thread

Now we can discuss the UEFA Nations League, starting this september.
  7. Football and/or Soccer Thread

That Russia-Croatia match was one of the best and most intense matches in this whole World Cup. Both teams really put 100 % into this match, and it was a great game from start to end. Shame to see our boys lose, but the performance they showed was excellent. Proud of the Russian squad for that...
  8. whats with napoleonic wars2 (bcof)

Not a scam, development is just going really slowly, sort of like Bannerlord. But Bannerlord is probably progressing quicker than BCoF. Check out Holdfast: Nations at War if you want to play a successor to NW. It's made by some of the same developers who were on the FSE team before...
  9. Football and/or Soccer Thread

I really feel bad for him, with that performance he really deserved a win last night.
  10. Football and/or Soccer Thread

And he's a Russian. ЧЕМПИОНЫ!!!
  11. Football and/or Soccer Thread

I believe that Russia can beat Spain. Let's go Russia!
  12. Football and/or Soccer Thread

Yeah, that's what I was talking about in my post as well. VAR should be the superior referees, since they're the ones with hundreds of cameras at their disposal and they're in a way better position to make the best call instead of some sweaty on-field referee. I really do wonder what the VAR...
  13. Football and/or Soccer Thread

We've seen a lot of bad referees so far in the World Cup unfortunately, I really hope that trend changes and we start getting some matches with good refereeing. Yeah, Morocco almost beating Spain has really got my hopes up for Russia-Spain. It's a shame Iran didn't go through, in my opinion...
  14. Football and/or Soccer Thread

Was sad to see Russia lose today to Uruguay, but the loss was deserved. Russia did not play well today, but hopefully this loss will motivate the team to do their best against Spain in their upcoming match. I still have faith in the Russians. Вперёд, Россия!!!
  15. Football and/or Soccer Thread

I hope the Serbs manage to collect themselves after their last loss, and beat the Brazilians. Will be a good game, I'm sure.