Recent content by Norvell9

1. Norvell9

SP - General Cavalries Should Deal More Charging Damage

Makes the cav useful as opposed to vanilla where they can't hit anything and run straight for 3 miles
    I know there are mods in Nexusmod that actually fix this problem.But I think it would be better if TaleWorlds can do this themselves.It won't hurt to make a little improvements for the cavalries,would it?
  2. Norvell9

SP - General Cavalries Should Deal More Charging Damage

Cavalries should deal more charging damege instead of 5 or 10.But as for now,cavalries can barely deal any damage for it is quite difficult for mounts to touch the foes.When a mount charges into an enemy,most time the mount just slides away from the foe's side. So here's my thought: 1.Increase...
  3. Norvell9

Patch Notes e1.7.2

It is just a patch.And basicly nothing for the single players.Good job.
  4. Norvell9

Spear foot combat : current state

I think the spears in Realistic Battle Mod are perfect,that's how spears should be.For vanilla?I think I would try to avoid them if I have better choices.
  5. Norvell9

Remove the weapon switch stun please

I think it's all for the spears are too weak.in fact,I just learnt it not long ago.Your foe can basicly block the spear 100%,and when he gets close,the spear deals 0 damage.And that's how TaleWorlds think spears are.
  6. Norvell9

SP - General Make selling loot give trade skill

I agree,just make it like Skyrim,it is too slow to gain xp in Trade in the original game.
  7. Norvell9

After over 900 hours of playing, I can't recommend this game.

I totally agree.TW is killing every one's enthusiasm.The game has been on sale for over TWO years yet I don't see most of the contents they promised before the game released.And for these few contents this huge project is nothing but something boring after the first 100~200 hours.
    Do you know what modders make on Nexus? Those people like and would download are functions that TW should have done a long time ago.(For example,there's a mod named Heritage,the main feature is to randomize children's faces.And this bug about clones has been arisen since 1.4 or 1.5,but for over 1 year,TW did nothing about it.)
    I am disappointed at this game.
  8. Norvell9

Resolved Crash when the heir is not in player's party when player dies

As long as the heir is not with me when I die,the game crashes. I had deleted all the mods and config files and redownloaded the whole game,and started lots of campaigns,but nothing worked. Then I tried again,and let the heir join my patry when I'm about to die,then no crash happens. Now I...
  9. Norvell9

Marriage per Tier, not per gender!

that how people discuss on forums : gay marriage should never happen ! though your view is to make low tier males marry into high tier clans instead of just sending every daughters away
  10. Norvell9

when will the imperial basic cavalries come?

well seems no one turly understands what i mean.maybe ONE cavalry in the basic troop tree is enough for everyone
  11. Norvell9

when will the imperial basic cavalries come?

I can't stand it.It's unbelivable that a BIG,LARGE (though it's been divided)EMPIRE on the plain have no BASIC cavalry troops(Bucellarii is not).Wow, are you even thinking about it TW? because it's funny that Battania —— the kingdom in the forest have much more BASIC cavalry troops than empire...
  12. Norvell9

Resolved Floating weapon parts

Hi! Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks!
    fine,i'll try
  13. Norvell9

Resolved Floating weapon parts

floating weapon parts are easily to see at crafting weapons,don't you think so ? for I just met them.
  14. Norvell9

Resolved Some of the ladies are naked

Just like the title says,Some ladies (mostly imperial) are naked when they are civilian.
  15. Norvell9

We Need Banner Paste !

What were the actual issues?
    I know it could cause a crash if something other than a banner code was pasted but the banner paste mod prevents that.
    ya that's quite funny XD
Back
Top Bottom