Recent content by northeee

1. Where have all the Rhomphaias gone. You used to be able to buy them in Maranuth.

you cant buy any decent equipment until the games already over, dont understand why they are so rare
  2. SP - General 273 hours logged in - my issues with the game.

wow good post, pretty much agree with everything here.
  3. In Progress I've been married for almost 10 years and my wife isn't getting pregnant

I married Ira, too. And we basically act as a very efficient baby-factory. By the time my character dies, I'll have a clan that outnumbers all the clans combined.. I would like to do a selection afterwards, ugly ones to suicide missions, beauties and handsome ones at my side. I'm also afraid of her dying during child labor, it's mentioned but I don't know if that really happens.
    Can confirm they die in childbirth. Arwa died in my save on her 11th child lol
  4. Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

Hi, the issue with is fixed with the new patch e1.0.3. You can review the patch notes via the link below.

it doesnt state anything about gear just the save files
  5. Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

ive tried this fix, while it does add the occassional item such as some battanian armours, it is in no way a complete fix for me. probably 10 new items showing on a brand new playthru. thanks
  6. Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

ive removed all of the multiplayer_item="true lines, and created a new char and its not made any difference :sad:
  7. Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

pretty crazy they didnt notice that theres barely anything on vendors.
  8. Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

this is crazy, good work on this
  9. Mounted archer(bow) perk and bow expert(riding) perk give same thing ?

i just got the one from the riding tree and it didnt let me use a western yew longbow on horse..
  10. [BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

battanians have almost no armour or helmets.
  11. Trading: How to make easy money in the early game.

yeh the woodwork is completely broken.
  12. Need help with Enterprises

yeah seems like you got a bad deal on that one. ive had 3 workshops so far.
    a smithy making about 500-800g per day
    a tannery usualy losing about 50g a day
    a wood worker making 1.5k-7k per day

pretty mental
  13. Workshops

i got a wood worker and it was making me 3-5k per day. definately not right!
  14. [BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

yeah, lots missing including a ton of battanian gear
Back
Top Bottom