Recent content by Nordwolf

1. Nordwolf

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 3 - Sign Ups Open (3/56)

Name : Nordwolf
    Nationality : UA
    Main Class : All
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/ikNordwolf/
    TW ID : soon ^tm
  2. Nordwolf

Dismounting Horses should give Score

Yes yes and yes, just a small note - damage should be calculated from damage received, not dealt, so the overkill damage is not counted.

Obviously only ridden enemy horses should give you score. A horse should be approximately equivalent to half a player score in my opinion.
  3. Nordwolf

Ok pettition worked. Now please cast ur vote for the future Duel mode when it comes one day. (Even though units within factions are likely to change)

TBH I am surprised noone talks about the best faction - Khuzait, their spear inf has the nicest 1hs in the game and not 0 armour for less random duels.
  4. Nordwolf

EU INT Duel European Duel Tournament III [32/32] [WINNER - Arni]

Name: Nordwolf
    Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ikNordwolf or preferably Nordwolf#9710 on Discord
  5. Nordwolf

Throwing Meta is Ruining the Game

Pila/throwing spear oneshots feel just as bad to infantry as they do to cav. Imo throwing spears shouldn't exist with current damage numbers.

The sturgian and battanian throwing spear is a better cav melee weapon than all other spears, which is itself ridiculous.
    Make the throwing damage be about 70-80 to low armour inf, or about on the level of jarids or slightly higher, and make melee damage on par with other spears.

Throwing spears/pilas should be taken for their versatility as a both a melee and throwing weapon. If you want throwing, you should prefer to pick dedicated throwing perks instead.
  6. Nordwolf

Speed of item switching

If you can't switch your weapon fast enough - eg. holding a spear and they are spamming you, a sure way to do it is to nudge them - press RMB + Kick button.
  7. Nordwolf

Different approach on limits

Just going to confess I am one of those that thinks 12 v12 is the lower limit for a fun & interesting match
    I would incline to agree to that. Although the current 6v6 is better than not playing at all ))
  8. Nordwolf

1.5.7 and beyond

dont nerf skirmishers please, they have been trash since release and now they are getting some attention, people don't like them because they could counter the archer meta spam
    Skirmishers were pretty good for several patches already. If you want to make them better buff their melee, not ranged capabilities. Otherwise it's just a nightmare for the slow moving heavy inf.
  9. Nordwolf

1.5.7 and beyond

Just spend a little time fixing the sound positioning and suddenly the car is actually manageable to deal with as inf. I can't even begin to understand why this issue hasn't been looked into since early beta - it's still basically impossible to distinguish the direction or position of cav. Even worse when there are several cavs nearby.
  10. Nordwolf

1.5.7 and beyond

Personally I don't get the buff to throwing, it felt useful while not being entirely op before this patch. Now we have 12-16 throwing ammo classes that two shot anything that is not heavy inf and still dies to cav easily because of low armour stats?

This buff to throwing classes is a much higher nerf to heavy inf than it is to cav or archers in my opinion.
  11. Nordwolf

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 2 [BDC] (56/56)

Name : Nordwolf
    Nationality : UA
    Main Class : All
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/ikNordwolf/
    TW ID : Nordwolf#5970
  12. Nordwolf

That allows horror compositions like 2 inf 3 cav 1 archer.
    Idk, I would rather play against 3 cav 1 archer than 2 archers 2 cav. I don't think they are any more "horror" as 2 2 2
  13. Nordwolf

Personally I would make it simpler, have only two rules:
    1. Max 3 of any non-infantry class
    2. Min 2 infantry at all times

Basically allows you to play most comps without giving the ability to play 3 3, including 3 1 2 or 1 3 2
  14. Nordwolf

Crossbows need tweaks to their aim spread asap

What wrong with flick shots? If player skilled enough to do them he should be able. Stop making this game more and more casual.
    Flick shots are a case of 10% skill for 90% payoff, I don't think they have a place in a game like this. I think Warband had a great system for this, you could always do "flick" shots if you were not too rash with your movements. If anything, requirement for proper positioning and thought when aiming makes it less casual, not more.
  15. Nordwolf

Crossbows need tweaks to their aim spread asap

I think longer reload speed, slower missile velocity and longer aim time are better nerfs than accuracy reductions.

If you quickly flick and your aim is accurate, you should hit, making it otherwise just turns it into a lottery shot which is somewhat even more annoying for both parties.
    Slow "flicks" shouldn't spread your aim, I am talking specifically about sharp movements, right now you can flick 60 degrees in an instant and your aim wouldn't spread at all.
Back
Top Bottom