Recent content by Nopanda

1. Nopanda

All custom servers have a timeout problem since this morning!

Yeah :\ i had to restart my server 3 times before i realized all the servers were off lol
  2. Nopanda

no u are a slut

no u are a slut
  3. Nopanda

Servers Downtime

imagine someone buys this game and the multiplayer is down lol
  4. Nopanda

Servers Downtime

warband time
  5. Nopanda

NA Login fail

gosh darn it!
  6. Nopanda

[NABB] Team Power Rankings | Post yours!

dang this dude been playiong since 2010 wtf
  7. Nopanda

When can we earn money in custom server?

ill start running a afk gold server if they ever release it on the custom servers
  8. Nopanda

NA Other Open The Knights of Vlandia NA Battle Event

Les the fact that you literally offered a clan money to not show up to another event so that yours could try and be "the first" is going to be a running joke in this community for a very long time. On top of the $5200 you have already spent elsewhere. Lets hope taleworlds sees this as a perm ban offense because you are actively trying to sabotage their multiplayer community to try and claim the spot as the first person to host an event.
    how bout you get a life and focus on real life problems instead on video game problems, yes?
  9. Nopanda

NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

Is LES reformed now... or is he still a rigging, cheating, scammer?

I can't help but notice that there is no rule against impersonating and playing for another team... you'd think it might be worth adding given that he himself has done it in his own tournament in the past. I can't help but think that he purposefully left it out so he can do it again, and then claim that there is no rule against it :ohdear:

I'd also recommend that the prize money be put in the hands of a trustworthy member of the community, so that LES can't just decide not to pay out the prize pool if a team he doesn't like ends up winning the tournament.

Who else is on the admin team? Will there be an individual or group of individuals with the power to veto any potential shenanigan's LES randomly tries to enforce halfway through the tournament?
    who cares, its a tourny for money, dont really see anyone hosting tournys like this ever
  10. Nopanda

NA Other Open NA 2v2 Tournament (1st ROUND DEADLINE APRIL 30)

is there any actual reward for winning
  11. Nopanda

The Knights Of Vlandia

pope
  12. Nopanda

release US central servers

yeah, remove both east and west. save money and get better ping for everyone. or just release custom servers. But that'll take 2 more years as we all know
  13. Nopanda

Resolved 2 people picking up shield crashes game

Summary: picking up shield crashes game How to Reproduce: pick up same shield at the same time with aother player crashes the wholeserver Scene Name (if related): town outskirts Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 11 GPU: 3060 SUPER GPU Driver Version: newest CPU: 11th gen...
  14. Nopanda

[OSOD] Swords of Damarius (NA/EU) - Recruiting

its not vk lol its just syn guys
Back
Top Bottom