Recent content by NooBooN

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

I thought this is normal, if a other lord calls you to his army?
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

I love u Callum. And every TW member too!!
    You're the best :smile:.
  3. Cant get kids

You need to wait in a town. Thats the only way i know your wife can get pregnant. (Or you)
  4. How to get rid of my Wife?

Did you marry her just for a Noble Bow then found out she had none?

Nope, i married her cause she was the only one ... from the empire i wanted to help. (She even had an Noble Bow and i sold all her equip for 4 caravans).
    Now im in a new empire so... you know. New Wife. :xf-grin:

You'd have lot of pensions to pay with divorce, hahaha
    Well, there are things more than stay in bed.. Have you tried watch tv? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don`t know where u come from. But in my country, there is just trash in tv! So... ?
  5. How to get rid of my Wife?

Don´t buy her new shoes and take away her Vlandian Express Card. Then she´ll probably go by herself... OR maybe she´s the one who throws axes at you on the next occasion ?

It does not matter how, but it has to end ?

She can die by giving you babies, so far and for the moment, that's the only way yet, while permanent deaths still need be included

So bad... i had fifteen babys in a playthrough and my wife did not die.
    Maybe im just unlucky with the women. ?

Anyways, thx for your answers.
  6. How to get rid of my Wife?

Hi, i wonder if someone has the same problem as i have. I can`t get rid of my Wife. I send her alone in a Fight. I killed her by myself (throw some Axes in her Head). But she always stayed alive. I enabled the Heroe can die Option at the start of the Campaign. She just dont want to die. I dont...
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Some (Lategame) Suggestions

First of all, please apologies for my English. I know it`s bad, but im still learning. (Not easy for an old Man) I spend quite a few while to think about a Lategame thats worth playing. Now it is just (in my Opinion) a "Make war and destroy your Enemies" game, what gets boring really fast. My...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops (Suggestion) Have upgrading troops only in Towns or Castles and also allow multiple leveling.

I like the Idea about it. Maybe there could be some kind of Armour/Weapon packs to buy for upgrade for each Tier and Units use it like they do it with Horses now.
Back
Top Bottom