Recent content by Noobfest

1. Noobfest

MP Native Persistent Empires

This is the definitive PW successor, I started following these guys when there was yet nothing to show and very quickly they created so many features from nothing. They are working very diligently and have new stuff to show every day.
  2. Noobfest

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

Definitely not with the release and most likely not for some time yet. Honestly, I don't even want to give a tentative estimate at this stage, but it is something we are working towards.
    Just to clarify, when you say "release" do you mean the release of the custom servers? Or the release of the game?
  3. Noobfest

Would you currently prefer custom servers or what taleworlds has in mind to implement before them?

Lets get a good combat first then we can talk about esports ))
    New signature material
  4. Noobfest

How to make Bannerlord MP relevant again with one easy trick

can anyone with photoshop installed place the taleworlds logo on the face of the CEO? LMAO
    Sure
    YY8IfDw.png
  5. Noobfest

How to make Bannerlord MP relevant again with one easy trick

TaleWorlds has the power to bring a massive, stable playerbase to the game and more specifically MP with a single, simple step! RELEASE THE DEDICATED SERVERS Stop trying to force players to enjoy an obviously broken system and give them the infinite options that dedicated servers offer :)
  6. Noobfest

Resolved Just posting this minor interface bug here

This is a very old post, I'm sure it is fixed by now
  7. Noobfest

Resolved Game crash in Usanc Castle

That new patch fixed my issue.

True, I don't know how to change the thread to "Fixed"
  8. Noobfest

Resolved Game crash in Usanc Castle

The game crashes every single time I try to talk to the Garrison Commander in Usanc Castle to complete a quest. I think the castle might have recently been transfered from Vlandians to Western Empire so maybe there's no Garrison Commander to actually talk to and it crashes? Just to clarify, I've...
  9. Noobfest

This cart can't be unintentional...

that cart is not from persistent world, is from native!!
    Yes, but it didn't serve much purpose in native so nobody paid attention to it. In PW it was a basic need.
  10. Noobfest

Disappointing if it's not full of gold bars
    Even more disappointing if outlaws steal it when it is indeed full of gold bars
  11. Noobfest

Delivering rebel Sturgians across the Empires borders, along with horse thieves.
    But what if one of them is not on the list?
  12. Noobfest

Please explain.
    Anyone who has played the Persistent World mod is very familiar with this cart. The model is exactly the same. My guess is this is an easter egg or a reference to the widely popular mod.
  13. Noobfest

In general i have never seen an unintentional cart, nature just simply does not seem to grow them, i have seen attempts, but nature seemed to be baffled by wheels.

I mean, you're not wrong
Back
Top Bottom