Recent content by Nonzerobrave

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Please Implement the Ship Battles- From Bretwalda Mod as official feature

Implement the Ship Battles- From Bretwalda Mod as official feature This Mod - https://www.moddb.com/mods/mount-blade-bretwalda Hello Im new here But i do have 2500 hours on Warband - Steam - Im a huge fan Of Mount and Blade I mean Like The - Ship Battles from Mod - for bannerlord...
  2. SP - UI Implement the xp Gain Watcher Mod as official feature

This Mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2462 and Show XP gains - https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/935?tab=files Hello Im new here But i do have 2500 hours on Warband - Steam - Im a huge fan Of Mount and Blade Please can you add this FEATURE -...
  3. SP - UI Please Make xp show like the XP GAIN WATCHER MOD - PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE TO (EA)

Hello Im new here But i do have 2500 hours on Warband - Steam For future Bannerlord Update - @@@@ Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE For Bannerlord - @@@@ Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband to be shown on the HUD and when you...
  4. SP - UI Please make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE

Hello Im new here But i do have 2500 hours on Warband - Steam

For future Bannerlord Update - @@@@

Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE

For Bannerlord - @@@@ Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband to be shown on the HUD and when you kill an enemy on the left corner side in small font ?

Please can you add this FEATURE - into Early Access - i have posted this idea on YouTube and it has gotten a lot of likes and I think it would be a worthwhile Addition the game - that will improve the overall experience

I mean Like The - Xp Gain Watcher Mod - for bannerlord - But optional in settings Like it used to be optional to be shown

Thank you

5. SP - UI Please make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE

How do you mean Experience should be shown like in Warband? Are you reffering to the WB post-battle screen?
    Considering it is a compleatly different XP-system in Bannerlord(where you get no general XP but instead need a number a skill-rank-ups to level up), I´d say it´s quite close. Hover the "upgrade"-symbol, after your name, and you can see what skills you ranked up in during last battle. However, you need to go to the charachter-screen to see how far from level up you are. The main difference though is that you have a lot of skills and can level quite easely without battles, if you don't want to create a warrior :smile:
    I mean like the

Xp Gain Watcher Mod for bannerlord​

6. SP - UI Please make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE

Hello Im new here But i do have 2500 hours on Warband - Steam For future Bannerlord Update - @@@@ Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE For Bannerlord - @@@@ Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband to be shown on the HUD and when you...
  7. Introduction/Hello thread

Hello Im new here But i do have 2500 hours on Warband - Steam

Please make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE

For future Bannerlord Update - @@@@

Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband Please ADD THIS FEATURE

For Bannerlord - @@@@ Please Make EXP to be shown like it used to on warband to be shown on the HUD and when you kill an enemy on the left corner side in small font ?

Please can you add this FEATURE - into Early Access - i have posted this idea on YouTube and it has gotten a lot of likes and I think it would be a worthwhile Addition the game - that will improve the overall experience

Thank you
Back
Top Bottom