Recent content by Nonoloco

1. Nonoloco

Basic plains and rolling hills map for Captain mode

I can confirm that the developers have seen this thread are now going to work towards this. Thank you @Nonoloco for making this thread.
    Awesome, thanks @Super Jew
  2. Nonoloco

Bannerlord Online mod

Aside from the modder losing his independence if he joined TW, why would he want to join TW anyways?

The higher level decision making must be enough reason for anyone to stay far away. He'd probably lose about 99% of his current freedom lol

High paid job maybe? And joining a team that can help him realize the full potential of his game.
  3. Nonoloco

Bannerlord Online mod

Didn't they do that with Viking conquest?
    Sort of. They partnered with the modders so everyone got paid
  4. Nonoloco

Basic plains and rolling hills map for Captain mode

Hi Devs, Could you guys implement some basic plain and hill maps for captain mode. It would be cool to have a very basic map with a frontal assault. It might create more collective strategy and maybe better use of cav and archers. Other than that, still loving the game and looking forward to...
  5. Nonoloco

Update 1.5.5 Release date

We are waiting for some final tests to conclude for some fixes, MP side is good to go.

Hello

Do you think you will release 1.5.5 this week? Really impatient to test it out
  6. Nonoloco

Mutliplayer Custom Battles

I would love a multiplayer custom battles mode. A bit like captain but where you have multiple options - Number of players on each time - Size of units - Custom unit selection - Maps - Time of Day It would be awesome just to be able to do a 1 vs 1 with hundreds of units on each side
  7. Nonoloco

Is beta 1.5.5 open to multiplayer this weekend?
  8. Nonoloco

We are waiting for some final tests to conclude for some fixes, MP side is good to go.

Great to hear! can't wait
  9. Nonoloco

Dear TaleWorlds, I ask you to play as horse archers two or three games.

I understand that you want to make the game more realistic, but patch 1.5.3 is a worst patch ever regarding HA. Just try to play and you will see that you CAN NOT do anything when you are riding fast.
    Sure, horse archer are an imbalanced class but.. Khuzaits now really useless faction.
    Please, change the aiming on horseback a bit.

Totally agree. I use to love playing as horse archer. now my troops will barely get a kill all game, let alone shoot an arrow...

I disagree with it being realistic however. The mongols were incredible marksmen even in triple gallop. Their military skill and logistics and lopsided matchups with their contemporary is unrivaled to this day
  10. Nonoloco

Dear TaleWorlds, I ask you to play as horse archers two or three games.

Horse Archery is extremely powerful. I personally disagree with OP's pov. I can mop up an army of 100 troops with a sturdy horse, bow, and lots of arrows.

We're talking multiplayer not in single player campaign.

in captain mode, horse archers used to be relevant, now your troops will barely shoot arrows, they might get one kill in the whole game.
  11. Nonoloco

New Combat Mechanic: Khuzait riders with whip

I am not in favour of this. Khuzaits already have their super annoying Ranged cav. Just imagine something like this in Captain, oh god the horror!

I essentially play captain. On a side note, if you played recently you'd see that they have nerfed horse archers to a point of utter uselessness. Your bots will not shoot a single enemy while riding, and can barely shoot when you stop.

I'd rather have realistic combat mechanics based on history even if some units become OP.
  12. Nonoloco

This sounds terribly complicated, and like a bad mechanic all in all.

Why?
  13. Nonoloco

My problem is they will put it in the main version and there will be some problem with it and next thing you know someone is getting infinite dragged by a whip and it will be abused as hell and it probably won't be fixed for a month killing the player base even more. Fix the servers first and stable servers and then balance what we have before adding more features that completely breaks the balance.

Lol, I guess, so you would rather devs and game designers never attempt any new gameplay mechanics.

I get your point though, but I'd rather they try new stuff, while not prioritizing, and remove it or refactor if negative, but at least you get to try something new.
  14. Nonoloco

I think this would be a boss idea, and it'd give Khuzaits an interesting playstyle. At the same time, I don't see any viable counterplay to such a mechanic. It does seem like it'd be an unbalanceable "click and win" trick.

I was thinking you could copy the javelin mechanic on horse back. If the enemy unit has his shield up, it doesn't work, but if its down then he get his neck lassoed. And then you could ride off, but you could maybe add another requirement for the rider as he would need to tie his whip to the horse's saddle in order to drag the unit. If he doesn't then he'd be pulled off the horse. So there would be a little risk reward.

Also, dragging a unit would not kill them, It would require like riding from one flag to another distance. And the horse would be slowed down by this.

So basically, it would be like a javelin but you have unlimited amount. It would tricky to land your hit but if you did you could successfully pull out a spear unit from a safe distance.

This would create more fighting mechanics for the horse factions.

(Also I think the horse archers have been way too nerfed down)
Top Bottom