Recent content by NoName123

1. Resolved Can't start Warband all of the sudden.

In a desperate attempt, I ended up reinstalling Windows 11, and now it works flawlessly.
    Still, curious about what happened, but whatever.. Thanks everyone!! :smile:
  2. Resolved Can't start Warband all of the sudden.

I was able to play Warband on Win 11 without any problems what so ever. If you have any mods installed via Steam workshop removing them might help. Also please make sure that your OS is up to date.
    Hi! Thank you for your reply. :grin: I actually had a pending update, but even after updating it still didn't start. I also never intalled any workshop mods ever.
  3. Resolved Can't start Warband all of the sudden.

Update :

Apparently, starting Windows 11 in Safe Mode allows the game to run IF I disable sound and music...
  4. In Progress Warband on Steam crashes at first hurdle

What I haven't thought of is the OS which you might be using? What Windows is it? I am using Windows 7, so that might make the difference. GOt it in mind when another bug report regarding this topic got posted:
    Hey! I believe I'm the guy who posted the other thread you mentioned. I think the link you posted here leads to this thread and not mine?:grin:

Anyway, it might be a Win 11 problem, since opening M&B Warband in a Windows 10 works flawlessly.
  5. Resolved Can't start Warband all of the sudden.

Hi! Please excuse the long post, but I feel I should be as detailed as possible, as this never happened to me with any program, not just Warband. About a month ago, I played Warband no problem on my Windows 11 OS. However, yesterday I tried to replay it (I had it in my Steam Library, so never...
Back
Top Bottom