Recent content by nonam3

1. SP Dark Ages [Submod] Blood Eagle-A Viking Conquest overhaul (released 3.0)

been playing it so for love the darker theme. native vc is a little bit to "light/colorful"
  2. SP Dark Ages [Tweaks] Viking Conquest Tweaked VC 2.025 using Tweaks Tool 1.1

good idea forgot the versioning numbers :mrgreen:
  3. SP Dark Ages [Submod] Blood Eagle-A Viking Conquest overhaul (released 3.0)

downloaded will play and test it out
  4. SP Dark Ages [Tweaks] Viking Conquest Tweaked VC 2.025 using Tweaks Tool 1.1

Download: https://mega.nz/#!CYVgGLoY!qv457ztrBVtrr4UnBit_9VtUTv98Lx1nkEjULs9c4bM Rationale: Speeds up gameplay. Less grinding. Faster and Easier to make money get an army take over Changes: increase base morale Food every 24 hours feed 10 soldiers per 1 unit morrigan stays companions stay easy...
  5. Quick question: Is there magic in this mod?

ok thanks for response!
  6. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

I dont know the original creator of the font hispania 1200 1257 ad and medieval conquest all use the same font. I did look to see who actually made the font and I couldn't find out. So it is impossible to ask anyone for permission as the original creator is unknown to me.
  7. Quick question: Is there magic in this mod?

Just wanted to know if there was.
  8. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

nonam3 said:
    LINK

https://mega.nz/#!mM0yVbjQ!YO2YSTid1PWRVwJztenooIzEN6DbWRVky3I8kJ1mw0Q

Here is my own personal submod

Inspiration:
    Chancellors Calradia v.2 on steam workshop
    +
    My own mind and heart from personal play experience on how I enjoy the game the most. Staying in early game should be a choice not a requirement in my opinion. I don't find it too fun if I feel forced to be in it or stay in it. Players should have the choices of when they want to leave early game and enter into mid game.

Changes:
    Renown
    XP and Gold gain from battles
    Lord Escape Chance
    Gold from Enterprises
    Tournaments Bet Gold XP Renown
    Native female voices
    Native Attack anims

Additions:
    New Faces Male and Female
    Brainy Bots

What I want to add but don't know how plus mod request if possible to add hopefully maybe:
    Native Expansions Dark Knight Invasions
    Permanent Outpost
    All 80 Companions from Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement mod
    Report Viewer from Floris Mod
    Troop Tree

Random Thoughts:
    Really looking forward to what you will do with the Mayors in the castles. Wondering if you will go more the 1257 ad manor route? Maybe possible to talk to them to recruit high tier troops? Maybe talk to them to increase relationship to a lord? Not really sure but pretty excited.
    Above is V1 with info

Here is V2 Diplomacy 4.litdum SUBMOD
    Link:
    https://mega.nz/#!CQ9QGJLL!eQl_xfLF2aGWqKTbVOnprlZzEu5yeRvvKwfVHnoGY6w

Changes for V1 Addendum:
    Native Button Click Sound

Changes for V2:
    Font - From Hispania 1200 Mod
    Keybinds - Brainy Bots to F10
    Music - Floris_Evolved Mod
    Diplomacy - Removed Treasury Stealing when Villages are Raided when economic changes set to Medium Or High

Reasoning:
    Native font is nice but after 100's of hours I want something a little more pleasing to the eye and thick/bold.

The original keybind of F5 for brainy bots doesn't take into account formation mods and other mods that add more gameplay control during battles and so F5 overlaps with that. F10 on the other hand pauses the action during scenes allowing you to change the settings to whatever you want so it makes a lot of sense to move the button to F10.

The music much like the font is nice but after 100's of hours listening to the same songs over and over would like to add more variety but I want to keep to the flavor and theme of native music and with what I think this mod is about which to me isn't about adding million armor weapons that are all slightly variations of the same thing but taking whats there and polishing it, this music I think accomplishes that.

I hated the feature in Diplomacy that took money out of your treasury just because your village got raided. I know that it happens to ai Lords however I feel like it unjustly punishes the player. I also feel like its unbalanced because if the money drain is too low then it doesn't incentivise you to protect your villages. If the money drain is too high then is puts a chain around your neck preventing you from going to far away from your villages. Also a simple way to get around this is to higher the treasurer do your business then fire the treasurer. I didn't want to set it to low because I like the other changes that setting it to medium and high gives you and I didn't want to do the fire hire trick because even though its easy enough to do it becomes tedious. So just disabling to me is the best choice.
  9. SP Native Fantasy Nysne - Metamorphosis (Version 1.2 - check p.5)

ok I figured it out

I had to search

Code:
    0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  1 71 1 63

and replace with

Code:
    0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  1 71 1 68

If I copied all the code it wont show up
  10. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

33Speedy said:
    Hi!
    I decided I'm never gonna use the expanded troop trees, as they seem exceedingly complicated and, well, abundant, especially with the Nords. The reworked one is simpler, has more logical advance routes imo and I just like it better, also the power gap between troops was way too big for my liking. I noticed there were some inconsistencies in the troop strenght and equipment making the AI battles when I was freelancing rather unfair, so I just went out of my way to make everything fixed and balanced. I did my best to set everything as optimal, logical, balanced, immersive, as I could. Hopefully this time no troops and no nation will be shorthanded. I also gave the mid-tree-endtroops some "special" abilities to make them feel a bit unique. And I also tried to give the troops colour themes and just generally make it nicer to look at.
    I changed some items also, both nerfs and buffs, as I felt the setup wasnt really fair.

So heres my two files - troops.txt and item_kinds1.txt that balance the REWORKED TREE out. I put hours of changing and testing into it and am quite content with the result, so I wanted to share.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7zlf24Fx8-GY3ZFcUF2T0FPbk0/view?usp=sharing

PS: There's also the actions.txt, which I meddled with to remove the animations I didn't like and made it look more like the original Floris.
    PPS: Not fully compatible with Floris 2.55 - It will work if you take both troops and items and use them - I didnt find any major inconsistencies safe for the fact that the starting gear is all messed up - but the inventories for troops and merchants will work.

Cheers

Im using your reworked troop tree in my own custom submod. great work!
  11. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Waka The Fox said:
    nonam3 said:
    Waka The Fox said:
    The crossbowman is bunduk, or however you spell his name, gave him that equipment because I really don't trust him, so I thought not to waste coin in better gear for him yet. also, does anyone else get a bug where, when some arrows or javalins, when they hit shields, have the texture wraped around the model wrong? I have had this in other modules, so yeah. trying to figure out whats going on, tried the whole verify and what not.

i didnt notice that bug but i never payed too much attention. when i play later today i will see

also had the bug in the 1257AD mod

From last I played I did not encounter this bug
  12. SP Native Fantasy Nysne - Metamorphosis (Version 1.2 - check p.5)

Ruthven said:
    Ah good question. You should be able to do this on any module that uses brainybots by opening the mission_templates.txt and replacing all of these lines:
    Code:
    0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  1 71 1 63  16 2147484066 0 4 0 2147484551 1 1513209474796486702 4 0 2147484067 0 77 1 63 900 1 1513209474796486702 5 0 419 0 31 2 144115188075857040 1 415 1 1224979098644774912 430 1 1224979098644774912 77 1 63 900 1 1513209474796486702 3 0 3 0
    With this:
    Code:
    0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  1 71 1 68  16 2147484066 0 4 0 2147484551 1 1513209474796486702 4 0 2147484067 0 77 1 68 900 1 1513209474796486702 5 0 419 0 31 2 144115188075857040 1 415 1 1224979098644774912 430 1 1224979098644774912 77 1 68 900 1 1513209474796486702 3 0 3 0

I definitely recommend you use a text editor with a replace all function for this. Doing it one at a time would be gruesome.  :dead:

You can also change the menus that say F5 by editing strings.txt

Thanks for the info im searching for the code in notepad++ and its not showing up. Not sure whats going on there.

I think its because i used tweak mb to edit some files. in the original file i do actually find it.

In game brainy bot works perfectly fine.
    The code in mission_template does change to something else when using tweakmb

Actually scratch everything i just said.

I am able to find the strings in your mod. When I looked for the same string in other mods its not there.
  13. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Waka The Fox said:
    The crossbowman is bunduk, or however you spell his name, gave him that equipment because I really don't trust him, so I thought not to waste coin in better gear for him yet. also, does anyone else get a bug where, when some arrows or javalins, when they hit shields, have the texture wraped around the model wrong? I have had this in other modules, so yeah. trying to figure out whats going on, tried the whole verify and what not.

i didnt notice that bug but i never payed too much attention. when i play later today i will see
  14. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Quote from: nonam3 on Today at 02:08:27 AM
    LINK

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Here is my own personal submod

Inspiration:

Changes:

Additions:
    I ve checked a bit your submod, its pretty good. You have increased things such as renown, gold, xp.. and also tournaments have become more paying. And new faces are really better(I was also going to change them but I can make my real life face very similar using native faces and i like it :smile: . But that ones are really good and i am also thinking of changing the faces now. About woman voices, yes many player thought that they would be better for the ones i made so i will also change them.
    But i couldnt noticed the Brainy Bots. Could you explain it in more detail?
    What I want to add but don't know how plus mod request if possible to add hopefully maybe:

Adding that kind of features require the module system and i am sure you will understand :smile:, i ve just released this mod so i am not thinking of releasing  the module system yet but later.
    Random Thoughts:
    Really looking forward to what you will do with the Mayors in the castles. Wondering if you will go more the 1257 ad manor route? Maybe possible to talk to them to recruit high tier troops? Maybe talk to them to increase relationship to a lord? Not really sure but pretty excited.
    I will consider those, especially talking to mayors to increase relationship with lord souds good.
    Note:I wonder if you have published this sub-mod anywhere else. Because if you have, I would prefer you to ask me first.

First thanks so much for replying!

The renown gold xp honor changes were to speed up the early game thereby giving players a choice to say to themselves. "I like early game I will continue or time to get into politics be a vassal king etc.,". I like being able to give players the choice.

I'm glad you like the new faces. They are from here. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,348561.0.html. The original creator is gone but thankfully backups were made.

The female voice you included were good, just a little too high pitched and it hurt my ears. I did play with the female voices you included for several hours to test by having lots of female in my party and my ears were hurting me a little bit. If I knew how I would lower the pitch and slow down the voice by 6 or 7 percent. It was just easier for me to revert to native female voice.

Brainy bots is really interesting. When in a scene hit f5 for the configuration menu. It basically makes the bots very lethal and makes them fight like a real human. Giving them the ability to shield bash and kick. Here is the link with very detailed info on how everything works with video http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6033/?

I understand completely about not releasing the modules. Just really excited about the direction of this mod!

About the mayors in the castles I always found it odd that there were mayors in villages and towns and by speaking with them you can affect them but not for castles. Its really great to add one to castles and have some influence over the castle.

Another idea I had was castle sabotage. Bribing the mayor to release a prisoner. Bribing the mayor to poison food and the garrison gets lower by a certain percentage.

I did not release this submod anywhere else besides this topic. I definitely understand to ask for permission to do so. It would be a different story if this were a dead mod and the mod author completely disappeared no where to be found but this mod is very much alive!
Back
Top Bottom