Recent content by Nobleman

1. Nobleman

Main Topic

jews don't loot, they get looted, 2x times as much

:lol:
  2. Nobleman

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Wastipk said:
    People on these forums are so grumpy and arrogant its hilarious
  3. Nobleman

The official Goodbye thread.

Hello all.....I'm seating as usually this day, well slightly tired with my recent activity this morning (eggs  :wink:). But umm...I just wanted you to know, that I love you all. Well, not as a romantic relationship, but a rather malicious relation filled with misconceptions and swearing and raging and all that. But I'm happy to know my family here, in this stupid forum. Well, I just got here and find my dad that was lostfrom me in a forum spamming 30 years ago , which is someone who apparently has forgotten his own bastard son. But Im proud to be taleworldsish. I've found my family, which i'm about to lost forever. So I guess this is good bye.

I wish you all crafty idiots we're here
    It'll be a great fun
    You'll beat the **** out of me,
    And I'll **** my pants and run

And the spammers will be there
    Terrific gay men that had a bad sense of humor
    And also the trolls and stopping-by-recruits
    They also have real horrifying ****ty english

But it's over, it's done
    All of you bastards, you'll burn in the sun
    This world is just getting deeper and deeper,
    But I'll always remember you ignorant fcker(s)....

I see Golradir interning in his workplace
    I see Llandy hijacking a succesful thread
    I see Gabrilduro and his mods tied to his face
    And I see the others ****ting in their beds

Oh, I wish I could read again Spearington's wonderful english
    Oh and laughing my ass of watching Carlos Danger
    Oh and i remember that scumbag Rebelknight the irish
    Oh i wish that assh*le got heart cancer

So, this is goodbye then....I'll never forget you all as my most dumbest, ignorant, funny, idiotic, and cocky family.

In my most deepest feelings,
    Nobleman

4. Nobleman

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

The Bowman said:
    I don't remeber if I asked something like this before, but how about walking on regular stairs? Are we going to have proper animations for that or will the players just surf on them?

I thought it was rather cool to see a guy floating in the stairs  :mrgreen:
  5. Nobleman

KickingJoub said:
    Nobleman said:
    KickingJoub said:
    Docm30 said:
    The year is Eighteen-Hundred Nine and the Corsican-born Napoleon Bonaparte sits on the throne of the French Empire.

There. Next  time read the original post.
    I'm aware of this and it seems your answer does not suits with the point of my question, what I meant by my rather obvious question was not the year good sir, but the particular Coalition War that occured during the year. You see in 1809 it was the end of the War of the fifth coalition, and the start of a few other wars.

KickingJoub said:
    That's what the [ B] means, also I'm pretty sure it's in the OP.
    And about my joy regarding that I just noticed that there was multiplayer here: You see, the last time i visit this thread is a few months a go (I was still a poor Guest  :mrgreen:), and if I recall It was still marked as [WB] (S) and I never recall of any notifications that there was going to be multiplayer in the mod.

I understood your question pretty damn well, but seems like you missed most of the content of my replies: Read the original post. For the sake of convenience I've quoted the relevant bit below. Seriously though, read the original post, especially when told to do so twice.

[quote author=Docm30: Original post]
    L'Aigle (The Eagle) is singleplayer and multiplayer mod for Mount & Blade: Warband set during the 1809 War of the Fifth Coalition.
    [/quote]
    And again you don't seem to apprehend the purpose of my statement there.

That reply that I stated was intended to confirm you that I wasn't an ignorant idiot that asks stupid questions with fancy pronounciation without even reading the original post, get it?  :wink:.

OK I'm sorry if I was acting as an idiotic scumbag but please, I smell unhealthy debate and if you just carry on... :mrgreen:.
  6. Nobleman

KickingJoub said:
    Docm30 said:
    The year is Eighteen-Hundred Nine and the Corsican-born Napoleon Bonaparte sits on the throne of the French Empire.

There. Next  time read the original post.
    I'm aware of this and it seems your answer does not suits with the point of my question, what I meant by my rather obvious question was not the year good sir, but the particular Coalition War that occured during the year. You see in 1809 it was the end of the War of the fifth coalition, and the start of a few other wars.

KickingJoub said:
    That's what the [ B] means, also I'm pretty sure it's in the OP.
    And about my joy regarding that I just noticed that there was multiplayer here: You see, the last time i visit this thread is a few months a go (I was still a poor Guest  :mrgreen:), and if I recall It was still marked as [WB] (S) and I never recall of any notifications that there was going to be multiplayer in the mod.

7. Nobleman

Well, I do have to inquire, what particular Napoleonic period does L'Aigle represents?

Is it in the Third Coalition? or the Fourth? or Sixth? Or even The Distinguished Waterloo Campaign?

IMO, this is highly important, Because the period ranges from Napoleon's Rise as Emperor up to his downfall since the calamity of the Invasion of Russia  :wink:.
  8. Nobleman

[S] Now We Have Hair!

Nifty!!! So now nevermore will WFaS be inhabited with elderly bald mustached hobos! Now we have hair!!  :mrgreen:
  9. Nobleman

Sir_Newton said:
    he did not specify any point, so I took it to be the point at which he would hopefully be modding Bannerlord :razz:

So that's another 2 years.... :razz:
  10. Nobleman

Sir_Newton said:
    Yes, I'll be playing Bannerlord :razz:

But you have to wait for 2 years to actually do that  :razz:.
  11. Nobleman

Bazzyboss said:
    I thought Wolfstar was a big help, I mean, isn't he the one working on the entire multiplayer system?
    Yde said:
    As i understand it, the work distribution between Docm and Wolfstar is like a game studio making a singleplayer game and all the assets required for it to work (Docm) and then outsourcing the multiplayer to another studio (Wolfstar).

So there is also multiplayer in this?? I'm getting over-enthusiastic in this mod to bring back the nostalgia of my days in MM  :mrgreen:.
  12. Nobleman

My word :shock:! This fantastic mod's thread wields even more pages or perhaps even more popularity than the olde grand Bannerlord!.

This has to be associated with the uncertainty of Bannerlord regarding its release date, unit information, map, etc.

Quite honestly I do expect a faster and far more certain release date on the enthusiastic fan's behalf, but I insist for the wonderful team of Sir Docm to take their time.

Nonetheless Jolly good work!  :grin:
  13. Nobleman

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

jacobhinds said:
    voulgev1.jpg

14. Nobleman

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I should've known  :mrgreen:, well jolly good luck with your work sir golradir  :wink:.
  15. Nobleman

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Golradir said:
    I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. Because I can't play warband at work :sad:

So that means you are secretly cruising the forum while at work, or I could be wrong, or this could be really awkward  :wink:.
Back
Top Bottom