Recent content by nitroSkirata

1. nitroSkirata

In search of current mods

Hey, I stopped playing Bannerlord about a month after the start of EA, and want to get back in it. Could someone pls provide me with a list of the current must have set of mods for reducing grind and increasing the fun and realism of warband? I think most of the mods i were using are now...
  2. nitroSkirata

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Clearification about one improvment:

Clan and Party

• After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.
    This was one of the main reasons of snowball efect (one kingdom ruling all world) but there are still another reasons causing this and we continue working on this to make more balanced world without decreasing number of hostile actions happening in world.

In first 1.0.0 one kingdom was ruling all world in average 1088-1089
    In 1.02 average go up to 1090
    In 1.04 average is now rised up to 1092

There are still problems and still we cannot guarentee one kingdom will not rule all world without player interaction however in every patch we will develop this area and soon until 1100s you will not experience this.

If you mean this: i dont think its intended per se, but rather a natural occurence, when you have warmongering factions and is something that needs to be balanced, but for balancing, you have to change something, and then wait to see what that change did, preferrably with an as large as possible samplesize.

They seem to want constant war, but a state of constant war that is almost always in stalemate. with each patch they want to make the breaking of said stalemate harder and therefore push back the average year of steamrolling, untilit won't really happen without player input.

But thats also what you get, if the faction AI's think for themselfs and are not "on rails", if yopu look into the History of europe, its not uncommon to have the continent (nearly) Steamrolled...

What really is missing are alliances, wich were the reason europe was seldom completely steamrolled and if it was, it returned to the old status quo with minimal change rather quickly

All of this is what my head currently says is true, but it might as well be wrong :razz: if so please correct me
  3. nitroSkirata

Saves get corrupted after roughly 45 loads (Not saves, loads). Please devs fix this asap or everyone's campaigns will brick.

Why the hell are they tracking how many loads a player does?
    They (propably) aren't, there seems to be a memory-leak-esque behaviour is the savesystem, resulting the aformenting problems... its just that this overflow hits consistently after about 45 saves... it has (propably) nothing to do with a counter, but simply a certain amount of data beeing not overwritten, but written in sequnce, until the game is confused, causing the problems.
  4. nitroSkirata

Saves get corrupted after roughly 45 loads (Not saves, loads). Please devs fix this asap or everyone's campaigns will brick.

Alright thanks ! Maybe my previous message wasn't that clear, that's what I wanted to know haha. So making incremental saves can help not loosing that much progress. But still, needs to be fixed quickly.
    Well, if you had a bricked save, all saves of that cycle are bricked (all saves made since the last loading)... and if you go back one cycle, all further saves you make, are bricked
  5. nitroSkirata

Thank you for clarifying the concept of saving and loading. Still don't know if all savefiles get corrupted or just one though.
    As i understand, each file gets corrupted seperatly.

if you have two campaigns running in paarallel, each campaign has 45 cycles

If you have one campaign, wich has reached its 45 cycles, and you load the save of cycle 30, you have another 15 cycles on it, but the progress you loaded in, was from cycle 30, so no real gain there.

At least this is what i gathered from the reports.
  6. nitroSkirata

Some thoughts and critiques from a professional game developer and ex-modder of M&B/Warband.

To increase the usage of cities: the thing that turns me off the most about them is the like 1 mile long walk from the spawn to the Gate... if you'd just load in in the towncenter or at least the gatehouse, that'd be great
  7. nitroSkirata

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I have seen scrennshots of pretty much every faction archieving world-Domination
  8. nitroSkirata

Resolved Extra Arrow perks don't work

Hey, i have activated the riding skill "Spare Arrows" as well as the bow skill "large Quiver" but i still only get spawned withthe 27 Arrows, hte Ranged Aroow quiver has as base value. Kind regards, nitroSkirata
Back
Top Bottom