Recent content by Nikks

1. Nikks

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Hello
    nice update for the modders
    but...still not enough to make a proper full conversion mod , unfortunately
  2. Nikks

Anyone else feels like the progress of the game has stalled?

im in the exact same situation as yours, sometimes it really feels like currently there are only 2 guys working on the game and they are watching Netflix at the same time, and they are interns
    According to Wikipedia Taleworlds is ~ 130 employees , and the game is in EA so they are suppose to work on the game full time , since the game is technically not out,
    and we have monthly updates with a few bug fixes and a new sheep model? 130 people working on a sheep model?
    i really don't get it
  3. Nikks

So Nvidia added DLSS to Bannerlord

The game being in 4k DLSS is the last thing I wait to be implemented, I mean who cares
    raytracing might be interesting tho
  4. Nikks

1.5.5 peace problem?

In 1.5.x versions, changes were made to 'encourage' factions to make peace quickly if in more than one war. This also means that if faction A is paying, say, 1000 tribute to faction B, and faction A is at peace but faction B is in a difficult war, faction A may start a war and immediately/very quickly sue for peace at a lower level of tribute (or even receiving tribute, especially if B is in two or more other wars).
    ok but it creates stupid situations
    I can make peace with anyone at any time even if i just took a castle from them and i can even ask them some money in the process
  5. Nikks

Smithing is broken

Yeah and if you do it on MC it kills your gains in other skills by bloating you level up (with no advattage) so you end up a skilless level 30 blob with 300 smithing.

And every "crafted item" you make goes into the .sav forever and goes into the shop inventory/create lists forever nad this makes the game slow down eventually.

Smithing should be deleted it serves no purpose. If it wasn't broken it would just make the player bored and think the game sucks more.
    The could do something fun like a NPC that makes custom weapons and have part be special drops/rewards..... but probably that's too complicated
    I don't think that smithing should be deleted, I can be really fun + it would be a lot of work from Taleworlds in the trash
    in the game Fire Emblem three houses, there is no stamina bar but materials are kinda hard to find and you can buy them but they are very expensive,and it makes sense to me that in the medieval era steel would be expensive
  6. Nikks

Smithing is broken

Is it 1.5.4 or 1.5.5 ? cuz 1.5.5 is not that op now.
    it's 1.5.5
  7. Nikks

Smithing is broken

no words needed really..... well........in fact I have words to say, I'm not against the fact that one "miraculous" craft can give you a super expensive item and + 20 in smithing, so please Taleworlds if you fix this, don't put a cap to make this impossible, just make it impossible to do it on...
  8. Nikks

SP - General Putting collectibles everywhere

Some cities in Bannerlord are really beautiful and visually rich, a lot of work went into it the problem is, you don't have any good reason to walk in the streets, you can do almost everything useful in the city menu... What about putting collectibles hidden in the scenes? -Letters that lead to...
  9. Nikks

SP - General [BEST OF your Suggestions] Companions

First, you're not adjusting the look of Lords or Rulers or any of the other main characters or hand-crafted companions. I don't know where you got that idea. I specifically said this would be for randomly generated companions.

Second, no one would be forcing you to change the way the character looks. It would be optional. You hire, then you can choose to customize or keep them as is. For a player who doesn't want to mess with the look of random companions, the extent of it would be a choice between a "Done" button and a "Customize" button. Immersion unharmed.
    Sorry it was not clear, what I wanted to say is that the king is a part of the world you are immersed in, like the companions you meet during your adventure
  10. Nikks

What about the AI? They seem to be very weak in battles and miss target too often with 2H weapons from the horse. Any average troop is more effective than them even they have crazy skills, gears and lvl.
    it's so obvious I didn't put it in the list
    I think that TW knows that the combat AI is can be improved, companions or troops.
  11. Nikks

Why would we need to take away random generated companions at all? Just hire the hand crafted ones when they release.

Besides, I want fully customizable random companions, meaning I can rename and rebuild their look. I don't want to play every campaign with the same pool of companions.
    I edited the topic, replaced "no more" by "less"
    But I'm not convinced that totally customizable characters are a good idea because I think it can break the immersion. i.e When you are immersed in a world you are not supposed to choose how the people look, how the king looks etc...
    I think we should rely on a mod for that, and there will be a mod 99% probability
    but maybe I'm wrong...
  12. Nikks

Done:xf-wink: (not just because you asked me too but because it's a good observation)
  13. Nikks

I made a compilation of the best suggestions I've found about the Companions: All of the Companions are Sturgians! Tsewe CORRECTED e1.0.7 Companions level up too rarely especially in areas like roguery. Flauvious Companion skills should be tied to their backstories, not just to their...
  14. Nikks

SP - General [BEST OF your Suggestions] Tournaments

I thought about 7 situations in case you win a tournament against a champion

1. The champion and everyone congratulates you
    2. The champion is impressed and wants to join your clan
    3. After the tournament, someone comes to congrats you and tells you to join him to a feast in your honor, you follow him but it's a trap. They try to kill you or just threaten you.
    4. You are attacked in the streets by the gang the champion is in
    5. The champion tells you that it is he's job and he needs it to survive. if you win against him again you put his family and himself in financial danger. winning against him again and you lose honor unless you give him money.
    6. you sleep in the city and during your sleep you attacked by an assassin hired by the champion
    7. you are invited by the campion for a drink, he offers you a lot of money is you lose willingly in a public duel.
Back
Top Bottom